Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There's some evidence that claims that the pyramids of Egypt were not built by the ancient Egyptians but inherited from a much older ancient African race. Lemuria perhaps.
I love studying this type of stuff.

Exactly, the people we know as Egyptians or Kemites didn't build the pyramids. They migrated from southern africa after the great catastrophe which forced people underground. When they got there they did cosmetic things to the pyramids, but the pyramids were already there.

To address the question, op, do research on hidden ancient archeology and your mind will be blown and your question answered.

AE was merely trying to recapture knowledge lost due to some global catastrophe. They came closest but were still off, and the knowledge they puzzled together was stolen by hybrids, traitors and cacs and is what has it's foot in our ass to this day.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
That's a lie....

Vikings had a written language, a diverse religious belief system, they were skilled explorers, they had a democracy, capability to interact with other cultures, colonized areas and etc...

The Vikings were so advanced and good at what they did, that their people no longer had the need for Vikings.

They went out, discovered the world and brought it back home to advance their people...so they no longer had to leave...

That's some real leadership, nation building type shyt.

The Viking is more so a role and occupation.

Scandinavian/Nordic people had one of the most advanced ancient civilizations out there.
This cac got mad. :heh:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lol someone really said Lemuria. The land of mu. Madame Blavatsky got a lot of you nikkas brains fried.

Surprised he didn't also mention Atlantis or Shambhala.

Perhaps the names are wrong and distorted, but the point is made. There were ancient civilizations before mankind reemerged.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Iceland was founded by Vikings...

fukking Dublin Ireland was founded by Vikings...

Normandy was founded by Vikings...

Parts of Russia was founded by Vikings...

The image of Vikings as a bunch of raiders that didn't do shyt besides raping and killing was written by Christian losers that got their asses handed to them...

And like everybody that seems to be a loser in the grand scheme of things in history...they like to act like the other side was simply barbaric and mindless...and that's why they won.

I gotta cosign this.... Growing up whenever I heard the name Genghis Khan it was implied he was on some Galactic Frieza Army psycho shyt just going around raping and killing everybody and it wasn't until I had a black history teacher that went over him that I realize these cacs were hating. :francis:

Daps
The pyramids are for burials, ceremony and decoration. We know this...

And we do have the ability to create the pyramids...the same way they did.

They used sleds, pulleys and water....and used the stars to align the pyramids....

How Were the Egyptian Pyramids Built?

People only act this way about Ancient Egypt because it is in Africa...and people think African descended people are dumber than everybody else...even other Black people....

So when the world finds the one thing that is comparable to any ancient European society...they go ape shyt...

Also people seem to think that human beings are smarter today (actually as a species we are dumber and getting dumber by the decade) so anything that took some basic math and engineering to make back in 200 BC, people act like it was magic.

Breh...we got people that think the pyramids are fukking nuclear reactors. Like they were doing nuclear fission. Some even think fukking aliens came taught them. That's how Eurocentric people are....

If your civilization is so advanced and you have all this technology but you lose almost every military conflict you get in and spent most of your existence as a colony or usurped...how advanced are you really?

Advanced societies have a capable military. Advanced societies have stable governments.They just don't spend their time reading and studying and looking at the stars and shyt....

Egypt never had an empire cause they were too busy getting their ass handed to them and having civil unrest because they were getting their asses handed to them. Then they'll have to fight back and get their nation back...and after that...they'll start building shyt. Then they'll get their ass handed to them...come back and start building shyt.

So they got gobbled up by every single group of people that decided to expand their influence...

It was a decadent society...none of this new agey shyt where they were just so spiritual and in-tune with the universe..nah they were a decadent society ruled by a series of people that spent a lot of time flaunting their wealth at the expense of everyone else and their nation.

If you seriously look at Ancient Egypt and their contemporaries...I am talking about Romans, Greeks, Nubians, Assyrians, Persians...the people that were around them and interacted with them...besides all the glitzy shyt that the Ancient Egyptians like pyramids...was Ancient Egypt really that advanced and far out like people think they are...

Were their system of government advanced...no...it was a theocracy

Was their legal system advanced...no...

Was their military advanced...not really

Ancient Egypt was just rich as fukk and they built fancy shyt...they were the ancient version of Dubai or Qatar.

The Assyrians were more advanced than Egyptians...
By your logic, Russia and the U.S. are more technologically advanced than China because they have a stronger militia.

Nubia technically merged with Egypt combining religions of North and South Egypt and Hypocrites, the father of medicine went to Egypt to study medicine. The pyramids were way more than places to just store burials and align with the stars. They were measured with specific dimensions and sizes equivalent to the 3.14 or 22/7 on the pie chart and that's only 1 of the reasons scientist are so intrigued with Egypt. Til this day, they are digging for answers to how this was all created. Society and government itself is molded after Egypt. Christianity's and Judaic origins stem from Egypt. Why steal an Egyptian culture and then downplay it to being nothing or market Hollywood over depicting them as whites if Egypt was nothing? If Egypt was nothing, archaeologist and scientist would leave it alone and start digging for some shyt in Ireland or Iceland that was copied from Greek mythology. The truth is that society itself started on the continent of Africa and for centuries, scientist have been trying to formulate lies that black people evolved from primates when in reality, blacks that migrated from Africa and mated with Neanderthals created hateful cacs who became barbaric and lived in caves. Hence, you have Vikings. I'm sorry for downplaying your people but all that bullshyt you're spewing is downright bigotry so I gotta flip it back on you.

I don't care where cacs tbh come from but Egypt was very advanced and opened themselves up to the wrong people who in turn took advantage of them. Even the bible gives you this data as a documented journal (though revised and vastly exaggerated by Europeans) of that time. The definition of slavery was corrupted by Arabs and Europeans. Slaves worked for 7 years to pay off debt even becoming wealthy. It technically wasn't chattel because they would eventually be free.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
AE is old as shyt breh.

AE was super old and on the decline when Xerxes, the King of Persia tried to take Greece.

Cleopatra, of the line of one of Alexander the Greats generals is closer to US in the timeline of human history than she is to AE.
Thank you! I believe they still have the longest continuous culture in the history of the world.

I think maybe China can rival them but I don't know if they qualify since when the Mongols came through they changed Chinese culture some.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah...

Ancient China
Mayans
Vikings
Mongolian

Nubian
Roman
Indian

There's a bunch of them

I really don't understand the obsession with Egypt beyond people being shocked there was an advanced ancient civilization in Africa...

People have made simple and easily explained shyt about Egypt into a pseudo science.

Vikings and Mongolian were not advanced societies. Especially the Vikings lol.

The Romans who were at their peak 1000 years before them were still more advanced than them. I mean compare the Vikings to other contemporaneous societies and they fall way short. If you're not one of the most advanced societies in your own era, how can you go on the GOAT list lol?

Muslim caliphates of that period blow them out of the water...Byzantium...Song Dynasty in China etc

Vikings were a peripheral ppl existing on the fringes of Europe who went raiding.

As for the Mongolians they were an illiterate steppe nomads who conquered the most advanced societies of their day..namely the Islamic caliphates and China. They were smart enough to know these ppl were light years ahead of them and just let them do their thing religiously...culturally etc. Their army was a beast tho and should be on the GOAT list.

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By your logic, Russia and the U.S. are more technologically advanced than China because they have a stronger militia.

Nubia technically merged with Egypt combining religions of North and South Egypt and Hypocrites, the father of medicine went to Egypt to study medicine. The pyramids were way more than places to just store burials and align with the stars. They were measured with specific dimensions and sizes equivalent to the 3.14 or 22/7 on the pie chart and that's only 1 of the reasons scientist are so intrigued with Egypt. Til this day, they are digging for answers to how this was all created. Society and government itself is molded after Egypt. Christianity's and Judaic origins stem from Egypt. Why steal an Egyptian culture and then downplay it to being nothing or market Hollywood over depicting them as whites if Egypt was nothing? If Egypt was nothing, archaeologist and scientist would leave it alone and start digging for some shyt in Ireland or Iceland that was copied from Greek mythology. The truth is that society itself started on the continent of Africa and for centuries, scientist have been trying to formulate lies that black people evolved from primates when in reality, blacks that migrated from Africa and mated with Neanderthals created hateful cacs who became barbaric and lived in caves. Hence, you have Vikings. I'm sorry for downplaying your people but all that bullshyt you're spewing is downright bigotry so I gotta flip it back on you.

I don't care where cacs tbh come from but Egypt was very advanced and opened themselves up to the wrong people who in turn took advantage of them. Even the bible gives you this data as a documented journal (though revised and vastly exaggerated by Europeans) of that time. The definition of slavery was corrupted by Arabs and Europeans. Slaves worked for 7 years to pay off debt even becoming wealthy. It technically wasn't chattel because they would eventually be free.
America itself modeled Washington DC after Egyptians architechture the pyramid is on our currency is stamped with Egyptian symbols easily the goat civilization

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If they didn't have written language, they shouldn't be in the conversation to be as advanced as Egypt. Vikings are well known as illiterate. Which is why there are so many myths about them. They didn't record any of their history, it was written about them by other civilizations that existed during the same time.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Good point. The Egyptians were master architects but they were lacking in areas of philosophy, spirituality, government, etc; they were too materialistic and that contributed to the reason why their culture ended up being usurped.

They were no where near losers though.

What?! Monotheism first started in Egypt under Pharaoh Akhenaten.

The misinformation in this thread
:martin: