Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

Treason

All Star
Daps
+ i think it was Robert Duval who discovered the water errosion marks all over the sphinx.....that’s how he dated it back to at least 10,000bc
It was John Anthony west and Robert shock (sp) who noticed the erosion bauval and Thomas browser black genesis with astronomical

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Television, smartphones, the internet are groundbreaking technologies. They have connected the world. It’s not to be downplayed.

Modern tech has simply made your life more convenient, not increased your intelligence.

Infact the excessive convenience of today has had the reverse and made people dumb and lack independence in anything.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Modern tech has simply made your life more convenient, not increased your intelligence.

Infact the excessive convenience of today has had the reverse and made people dumb and lack independence in anything.
I disagree. I’m on the internet learning about an ancient people that existed thousands of years ago while conversing with people from all over the world.

It’s not even about me I’m just an average nikka. Y’all act like Egypt was this perfect society where everyone was all intelligent, spiritual, and enlightened.

The fact that something like the internet exists is unfathomable

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I disagree. I’m on the internet learning about an ancient people that existed thousands of years ago while conversing with people from all over the world.

It’s not even about me I’m just an average nikka. Y’all act like Egypt was this perfect society where everyone was all intelligent, spiritual, and enlightened.

The fact that something like the internet exists is unfathomable

They did things no one today even knows how they did, with all the gadgets and tech available. Time has no bearing on intelligence.