Was the fire department đźš’ wrong for smashing the car windows?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why I try to avoid parking near hydrants. Fire hoses aren’t like hoses you use in your yard. They need room to work. That car could’ve very well been messed up in other ways if they didn’t break the windows. This is an expensive lesson learned for that driver

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
We got to stop justifying this nut shyt.
I don't have the tears to shed for someone parked in front of a hydrant like some of you seem to. Yes, the firefighter was "wrong" for doing it, and he absolutely did it to be an a$$hole, but if you're an a$$hole to an a$$hole, I'll call that King's X and shrug it off.

People don't realize that firefighters are the exact same type of people cops are, and they will fukk with people just because they can. And they don't worry about public perception, because everybody hates cops and loves firemen.
It's nut shyt all around. Calling a spade a spade. I just don't know why people sit there and justify it

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We got to stop justifying this nut shyt.

It's nut shyt all around. Calling a spade a spade. I just don't know why people sit there and justify it
I agree. I've seen firefighters do some extremely foul shyt in broad day, and they'll be like, ":youngsabo:," as they ride off in the truck, because they know nobody's gonna say shyt. It's wild.
If firefighters carried guns, people would be begging for more police :pachaha:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cars-windows-getting-smashed-for-parking-near-water-hydrant-v0-eekwjhiu33cd1.jpeg

So the firefighter wasted all that time and possibly endangered lives just to prove a point.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nope. This is precisely why you shouldn't block/park next to a hydrant

They will destroy your car and get away with it

Gotta be smarter

Every single car posted in here of people doing this is all hoopdees.

I dont think none of them are smart or give a fukk about nothing.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tow the car, put a boot on it, and fine him 3 times. The window smashing is unnecessary. They wrong.
Considering that he’s still hasn’t even paid off the previous fines, I highly doubt that it’d prove a point.

If you want to say that the firefighters were endangering peoples lives by proving a point, then what you call what the other person did? They did obvious keep intentionally kept putting people’s lives in danger as well even with them knowing it’s wrong hence all the tickets.

Last edited: