Was the fire department đźš’ wrong for smashing the car windows?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Clearly looks like they deliberately went out of their way to smash his windows when they didn't have to.
People saying otherwise are the types that say "well he shouldn't have resisted" when a cop murders someone over a traffic ticket instead of de-escalating like they were trained to do with all their funding.

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Nope. I can't speak for that city, but your car will get flipped in Chicago parking near a hydrant when there is a fire. Don't do it.

Nyc. NYFD don't mess around 15ft from the hydrant means 15ft from the hydrant. I seen a video of a fire truck taking out the side of a double parked car in the bx. They was on a call and breh decides hey let me double park my car on these narrow bronx streets.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Clearly looks like they deliberately went out of their way to smash his windows when they didn't have to.
People saying otherwise are the types that say "well he shouldn't have resisted" when a cop murders someone over a traffic ticket instead of de-escalating like they were trained to do with all their funding.

It's the same logic and they're pretending to not see it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So cops should get a free kill for everyone with a record too?
That’s not the subject of the discussion nor even close to the same comparison.

If you want to say that it’s wrong for what the firefighters did, then the same energy and arguably more should go towards the other person since he is endangering lives as well.

The fact that he tried copping pleas and juelzing speaks volumes.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I don't have the tears to shed for someone parked in front of a hydrant like some of you seem to. Yes, the firefighter was "wrong" for doing it, and he absolutely did it to be an a$$hole, but if you're an a$$hole to an a$$hole, I'll call that King's X and shrug it off.

People don't realize that firefighters are the exact same type of people cops are, and they will fukk with people just because they can. And they don't worry about public perception, because everybody hates cops and loves firemen.
But he wasn't in front of the hydrant, what fukking video are some of you watching?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s amazing to me how people are just able to defend an obvious overuse of authority cause “those are the rules”

fukk outa here :stopitslime:

dude went out of his way to make that other persons life hard just because “he could”

Why are people so nasty :scust:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nyc. NYFD don't mess around 15ft from the hydrant means 15ft from the hydrant. I seen a video of a fire truck taking out the side of a double parked car in the bx. They was on a call and breh decides hey let me double park my car on these narrow bronx streets.
Yup, in that case, it is what it is. CFD will set up a mobile firehouse on your car if you park in front of a hydrant and a fire goes down. Most curbs are marked so folks know exactly how far away to be so parking in front is done at one's own peril.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's the same logic and they're pretending to not see it.
Yep, and they are trying to justify but bringing up his past history.
Which is irrelevant , and probably was brought purposely to help them garner support for this clear violation
The car was either in the way or not. and it clearly wasn't

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Comment from Reddit

"20 years on the job.
This was 100% not necessary to do. Also the driver/pump operator is an idiot for thinking this was the only way to connect to the hydrant.
E82 has two intakes in the front and in the middle of the unit directly I front of the hydrant. The unit could have e been backed up 10 feet or he could have connected to the pump panel.
Such an idiot too, when he charges the line it’s all twisted and kinked up and bc it’s in the vehicle it’s almost impossible to get the kinks out and get a good water supply from the hydrant.
This dude needs
  1. Anger management classes
  2. Pump operator remedial training
  3. Critical thinking skills
  4. Not allowed to drive or pump a truck."

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Comment from Reddit

"20 years on the job.
This was 100% not necessary to do. Also the driver/pump operator is an idiot for thinking this was the only way to connect to the hydrant.
E82 has two intakes in the front and in the middle of the unit directly I front of the hydrant. The unit could have e been backed up 10 feet or he could have connected to the pump panel.
Such an idiot too, when he charges the line it’s all twisted and kinked up and bc it’s in the vehicle it’s almost impossible to get the kinks out and get a good water supply from the hydrant.
This dude needs
  1. Anger management classes
  2. Pump operator remedial training
  3. Critical thinking skills
  4. Not allowed to drive or pump a truck."
Obvious to anyone without bias or mental handicaps that would enable the mental gymnastics needed to justify this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was it really necessary? Probably not.

But that's just the risk of parking near a fire hydrant :yeshrug: shouldn't have parked there