Was the fire department 🚒 wrong for smashing the car windows?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Well, my apologies for implicating you in angry reactions:pachaha:

The fukk told his ass to park on the street close to a hydrant? :skip:

I don't live in cities with street parking like that, but even I know not to do that. :stopitslime:

If my place or my peoples were on fire, I would want firefighters to be able to chop down car windows, trees with cats in 'em, fat people, Republicans, Kendrick stans, whatever, to do their damn job. fukk his/her/them's piece of shyt car. :pacspit:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
none of you dudes are fire fighters so you don’t know the first thing about static flow and pressure. You want as smooth a connection from that hydrant to the engine intake as possible. You go around/under or whatever resulting in bends in a 4 inch hose, once it’s filled with water at a high pressure it’s fukking impossible to move in addition to interfering with water flow to the engine tank. So anyone saying they wasting time breaking windows, imagine how much time will be wasted having to shut down that hydrant, disconnect, drain the hose, and start the process all over again. You will look like a fukking jackass on the fireground. Idk about other cities, but in Chicago they discourage breaking windows due to lawsuits. But fukk that, if it’s an emergency with people hanging out windows and fire rapidly spreading to exposure buildings, we are getting a positive source of water asap and we’ll smash any a$$holes car to make that connection. You guys don’t know how fast 500 gallons of water goes from the tank of an engine so we need an unlimited amount to keep fighting water. If I’m inside a burning building with the pipe, hydrant man better connect or I’m dead. Nobody is going to go bu…bu… a car. And this is especially true to connect a hard suction for a 2-11 fire

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I thought everyone knew it was illegal to park next to hydrants

:dahell:

Anaheim-FD-sbs.jpg

snapshot-63.jpg

Nah, this some d*ckhead sh*t to do. Run the hose over the car, and the give the driver a ticket, and k.i.m.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
firefighters get way too much love in society. nowadays they're viewed as heroes cos of 9/11 and shyt like that, but firefighters during reconstruction/jim crow would let families burn alive or let their houses burn down because they were black. and guess who was behind those firehoses? hell you can go back further, the great fire of rome.. all the fire guards abandoned their posts and started looting. the history of policing and firefighting is intertwined throughout history.

that said, i know 2 local firefighters who are good people. i cant speak for the rest of em

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
none of you dudes are fire fighters so you don’t know the first thing about static flow and pressure. You want as smooth a connection from that hydrant to the engine intake as possible. You go around/under or whatever resulting in bends in a 4 inch hose, once it’s filled with water at a high pressure it’s fukking impossible to move in addition to interfering with water flow to the engine tank. So anyone saying they wasting time breaking windows, imagine how much time will be wasted having to shut down that hydrant, disconnect, drain the hose, and start the process all over again. You will look like a fukking jackass on the fireground. Idk about other cities, but in Chicago they discourage breaking windows due to lawsuits. But fukk that, if it’s an emergency with people hanging out windows and fire rapidly spreading to exposure buildings, we are getting a positive source of water asap and we’ll smash any a$$holes car to make that connection. You guys don’t know how fast 500 gallons of water goes from the tank of an engine so we need an unlimited amount to keep fighting water. If I’m inside a burning building with the pipe, hydrant man better connect or I’m dead. Nobody is going to go bu…bu… a car. And this is especially true to connect a hard suction for a 2-11 fire

1. He could've pulled the engine closer & draped the hose over the car,or other techniques

2. The time he spent smashing windows he could've been hooking up to the hydrant

3. Lets call a spade a spade, It seems like he was just trying to make a statement not to park near hydrants more than anything.

sidenote: you just assume no one else here works in the fire service? Lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1. He could've pulled the engine closer & draped the hose over the car,or other techniques

2. The time he spent smashing windows he could've been hooking up to the hydrant

3. Lets call a spade a spade, It seems like he was just trying to make a statement not to park near hydrants more than anything.

sidenote: you just assume no one else here works in the fire service? Lol
My post just literally answered every point you just made

Daps

This look like a smooth connection to you? :stopitslime:

They could have gone over or around the car, easily. Even kinked the hose to do it. They did it because they wanted to.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
3 sidewalk blocks is how much space you're supposed to give

That's some strong glass tho :ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
We don’t have fire hydrants in the UK :camby:

Edit: we do they’re just hidden underneath behind H signs and don’t stick out like sore thumbs