Was the fire department 🚒 wrong for smashing the car windows?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The owner of the far had 33 tickets for parking close to fire hydrants before that incident. The fire department wasn't wrong for what they did at all.
So the fire truck has a plate scanner to say what car be doing what?

Karma caught up with them but on its own merit the men were wrong for that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im usually on the firefighter's side and many times its plainly easier to go through a car than navigate around it

this time though they went out of their way to be jackasses - and the kinks flatly defeated the entire purpose too

its still fukk em for parking like a dikkhead. but this crew was tripping just to be tripping

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought everyone knew it was illegal to park next to hydrants

:dahell:

Anaheim-FD-sbs.jpg

snapshot-63.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is nothing new
definitely agree and i'm all for it usually but -

They could have gone over or around the car, easily. Even kinked the hose to do it. They did it because they wanted to.

the whole point is to *not* have the hose looking like this

they busted up this car just because they could. if anything they made the process harder for themselves just to flex

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
definitely agree and i'm all for it usually but -

the whole point is to *not* have the hose looking like this

they busted up this car just because they could. if anything they made the process harder for themselves just to flex

Right, they know they can get away with it because parking next to a hydrant is illegal

When the owner goes to court, they won't win because they weren't supposed to be parked there in the first place

It's a lose lose situation :manny:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
it's the fdny so they're all roided up trumpers, this makes them inherently wrong no matter what their actions are... not like they care about these laws anyway, this is the same company that's in the video :mjlol:

FhvcjLC.png

edit: and what the hell kind of windows are those? When my car got broken into last year my shyt was completely shattered and i would have heard somebody doing all that beating.
laminated glass has been mandatory since 2018, another retarded gov't regulation that ends up getting ppl like the woman in the op killed

even smth like a tungsten carbide punch is gonna be useless against that

peep this vid, it takes the cop a whole minute to punch out a window with his baton, thankfully the pawg survived

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't have the tears to shed for someone parked in front of a hydrant like some of you seem to. Yes, the firefighter was "wrong" for doing it, and he absolutely did it to be an a$$hole, but if you're an a$$hole to an a$$hole, I'll call that King's X and shrug it off.

People don't realize that firefighters are the exact same type of people cops are, and they will fukk with people just because they can. And they don't worry about public perception, because everybody hates cops and loves firemen.