Was Itachi Uchiha a c00n? :patrice:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
neji died so hyuuga could win. he was a pawn all the damn way. what a shame
Neji's death rubs me wrong because I think the writers killed him off just to make the Naruto and Hinata relationship happen. In that respect it made his death pointless. He had good character development too and I hated seeing him killed off just to make a love connection happen.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of moments towards the end of Naruto bothered me. I would have loved to have seen more of a back story or even more battles for the seven ninja swordsman. The writers diminished their big moments too.

I agreed with you. Also, Madara should be the final villain cause he had plenty of buildup, connections and foreshadowing throughout the series instead of Kaguya. She should be the villian in the Last Movie or another movie.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:troll: no Thats Gouki
Akuma wears sandals and he's your avy. :gucci:

latest
I watch naruto, but in all seriousness the fans made me hate it back then with all the " Naruto can beat Goku OMGGZZZ he has 9th gate jutsu sage jutsu" like damn nikka STFU

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Itachi was like 17 when that shyt happened

Imagine having the pressure of your father telling you to betray the village, the equivalent of the president telling you the opposite, and that fakkit Danzo telling you killing everyone is the only solution

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
It was the classic trolley problem. If Tobirama wasn't such a bytch, it probably wouldn't have been needed, because the Uchiha wouldn't feel oppressed.
Tobirama was a bytch??:dahell: he was right!
The uchiha are the most mentally fukked yet overpowered clan in existence. If everyone listened to him:
  • the uchiha mutiny
  • obito (and kaguya returning)
  • madara
  • sasuke uchiha
all would have never happened. The only villain would have been orichimaru who would never have the juice without the uchihas. Naruto would be the most peaceful anime if everyone else wasn't such a bytch and listened to tobirama

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Itachi was like 17 when that shyt happened

Imagine having the pressure of your father telling you to betray the village, the equivalent of the president telling you the opposite, and that fakkit Danzo telling you killing everyone is the only solution
The breh was only 13 when all that shyt happened. :wow: