Was Itachi Uchiha a c00n? :patrice:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they arent black. and our struggles arent even similar. they were let down by the leaf, but the way they chose to deal with it was complete destruction of the entire village instead of seeking betterment. they would have no problem killing women and children. they are victims in the sense that they died, not in the sense that they were innocent
Yes, im aware that an Asian ninja clan cartoon character isn't black. I was using it as an analogy.

They did not intend on killing Innocents. They intended on overthrowing the Senju cabinet because they were certainly oppressed. This was stated, implied and flat out shown several times over. It's not even up for debate. At no point could you produce a scan or even an anime clip where they said or insinuated that they would spill innocent blood. They were the police force and protected the citizens since the villages inception. They wanted to overthrow. They were well equipped to kill if necessary and that was the threat. Senju would not submit and nor would they, therefore war. Collateral casualties would happen against everyone's wishes. This is whole premise of why Itachi did what he did. The only women and children that were killed, were Uchihas.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yes, im aware that an Asian ninja clan cartoon character isn't black. I was using it as an analogy.

They did not intend on killing Innocents. They intended on overthrowing the Senju cabinet because they were certainly oppressed. This was stated, implied and flat out shown several times over. It's not even up for debate. At no point could you produce a scan or even an anime clip where they said or insinuated that they would spill innocent blood. They were the police force and protected the citizens since the villages inception. They wanted to overthrow. They were well equipped to kill if necessary and that was the threat. Senju would not submit and nor would they, therefore war. Collateral casualties would happen against everyone's wishes. This is whole premise of why Itachi did what he did.

you cant expect a war without innocent lives being ended. what do you think was gonna happen? the magenkyo isnt gonna hold forever

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you said OP @Turk

Itachi is my boy but it was all started dumb ass Hashirama listened to his brother, Tobirama who hating on Uchiha Clan. Hashirama was willing to let Madara to become a first hokage but Tobirama was like "fukk that and don't trust Uchiha at all". Also Tobirama created Edo Tensei.

Hidden Leaf Village have too many Clans just to against Uchiha Clan......It's gonna be ugly war but Itachi knew Uchiha Clan has no shot to win.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
He was one of the best characters in my opinion. He had great story development.
The real MVP of Naruto was Might Guy though. Him being in a wheelchair at the end of the series still rubs me wrong. Neji's death rubs me wrong too.

Edit: sorry I quoted my own post and I meant to edit my previous one :facepalm:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real MVP of Naruto was Might Guy though. Him being in a wheelchair at the end of the series still rubs me wrong. Neji's death rubs me wrong too.

This. Might Guy should have died like a hero like Jiraiya's death

Most fighter would rather die than ended up in a wheelchair. Naruto took his moments away.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

neji died so hyuuga could win. he was a pawn all the damn way. what a shame

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
This. Might Guy should have died like a hero like Jiraiya's death

Most fighter would rather die than ended up in a wheelchair. Naruto took away his moments
Alot of moments towards the end of Naruto bothered me. I would have loved to have seen more of a back story or even more battles for the seven ninja swordsman. The writers diminished their big moments too.