Was Itachi Uchiha a c00n? :patrice:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The second and third were the worst Holages. Honestly the third is the worst the second was just racist as fukk, but at least he created a lot of useful things.
Yea, the third was a weak leader. Letting Orochimaru run wild and letting Danzo live were terrible decisions. This dude tried to have you assassinated multiple times, and you let him live, all because you were too scared to do what needed to be done. I wonder how things would have turned out for the Uchiha had Minato lived.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea, the third was a weak leader. Letting Orochimaru run wild and letting Danzo live were terrible decisions. This dude tried to have you assassinated multiple times, and you let him live, all because you were too scared to do what needed to be done. I wonder how things would have turned out for the Uchiha had Minato lived.
He would have probably put the Uchinas in their place and no way do I think he asks Itachi to kill all his people. The Third only became the third because he was a battlefield promotion and Tobirama was trying to see who was the least p*ssy out of that generation of barely trained war orphan shinobi.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He would have probably put the Uchinas in their place and no way do I think he asks Itachi to kill all his people. The Third only became the third because he was a battlefield promotion and Tobirama was trying to see who was the least p*ssy out of that generation of barely trained war orphan shinobi.
Yea, he knew the identity of the masked man who attacked Konoha, so he likely would have been able to temper some of the anger and distrust the villagers had of the Uchiha by revealing it. I think he would have sat down with Fugaku and the Elders and hashed it all out without Danzo's interference.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yea, he knew the identity of the masked man who attacked Konoha, so he likely would have been able to temper some of the anger and distrust the villagers had of the Uchiha by revealing it. I think he would have sat down with Fugaku and the Elders and hashed it all out without Danzo's interference.
He did not know Obito was the masked man cause Obito never should those abilities caus ehe died young.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He did not know Obito was the masked man cause Obito never should those abilities caus ehe died young.
Didn’t he guess it because of how he did the hand to hand fighting? Like it was a knife trick only Minato, Obito, and Kakashi would have known.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Didn’t he guess it because of how he did the hand to hand fighting? Like it was a knife trick only Minato, Obito, and Kakashi would have known.
Naw he asked if he was Madara. That fight Minato prolly was gonna figure out it was Obito due to the taunting and he ate a Rasengan. But no one could figure out his Space and Time Sharing an. He thought it was Madara due the control of the Sharingan and his fight level. Remember Obito was a very weak link in the team.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naw Madara would never be considered an outsider to Konoha.

The only person who could give Madara a L canonical is Shodai
He turned on the village and left. He only came back to wage war. He effectively became an outsider even though he helped to create Konoha.

Or we can say it wasn't someone currently living there. It's why Minato assumed it was Madara instead of any of the current Uchiha at the time.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
He turned on the village and left. He only came back to wage war. He effectively became an outsider even though he helped to create Konoha.

Or we can say it wasn't someone currently living there. It's why Minato assumed it was Madara instead of any of the current Uchiha at the time.
You can't be an outsider of your creation (half).

Definition of an Outsider:
-a person who does not belong to a particular group.

At the most he is a terrorist.

There was no way anybody could've known it was Uchiha Obito. Him and Uchiha Shisui had the most hex Sharingan tho...(and with him having Kakashi's gifted Eye...I think he would have gave Madara problems, him and Uchiha Shisui.)