Warriors playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Golden State destroyed their depth(Barbosa.Ezeli,Barnes,Bogut,Spieghts) just to acquire Durant.That was a stupid move imo.Especially whan GS had a 140-24 combined record the previous two seasons.Even when Curry sat out games during the playoffs GS still won because of the great bench depth.This current GS warriors team is too top heavy.
I miss watching that team play. Sure they choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals, but that was a fun ass team to watch.

I don't give a damn how flukey that 2015 playoff run was for them, to go from the dreaded Mark Jackson offense to that well-oiled offensive machine was truly amazing.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Are ya'll underestimating Boston's talent as a team or are the Warriord really that bad?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Are ya'll underestimating Boston's talent as a team or are the Warriord really that bad?
The warriors aren't bad and the Boston team is pretty talented and good. Whenever you see people discussing the warriors you have to put the convo in the context of the warriors being hyped as possibly the best team of all time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:sas1: I'm taking notes. Cats celebrating our struggles while we on one of the worst scheduled road trips in league history right after we lost our best scorer. I'm taking notes on who talking that shyt right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But I thought y'all had 3 top ten guys in the NBA :heh:

A two time MVP
A coach with over a 80 percent winning percentage

And your at home :mjlol:

You guys are so desperate :hhh:

Losing the second best player in the world is going to affect a title favorite's record in the short term :ohhh:

:stopitslime: