Daps
IN

15Wh6q1.gif
:laff:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I got to catch a replay........

But the GSW bench put up 17 points............the Warriors scored 86 in total :francis::francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Golden State destroyed their depth(Barbosa.Ezeli,Barnes,Bogut,Spieghts) just to acquire Durant.That was a stupid move imo.Especially whan GS had a 140-24 combined record the previous two seasons.Even when Curry sat out games during the playoffs GS still won because of the great bench depth.This current GS warriors team is too top heavy.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Oh no the Warriors are reduced to basically the same team that won 73 games last year?

Y'all too quick to react, and I'm by no means a Warriors fan.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Golden State destroyed their depth(Barbosa.Ezeli,Barnes,Bogut,Spieghts) just to acquire Durant.That was a stupid move imo.Especially whan GS had a 140-24 combined record the previous two seasons.Even when Curry sat out games during the playoffs GS still won because of the great bench depth.This current GS warriors team is too top heavy.
:hhh:

Have u seen bogut and Ezeli this year walking pieces of glass

Barnes or Durant - only 1 could be signed, hard decision there :stopitslime:

Speights was cheeks last year that's why he got a bum ass contract

So apparently Barbosa did it all

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I hope these hot takes don't come back to hurt anybody

:yousure:
Yall kill me with this. As if reacting to what's happening now means that you don't think that things can possibly change.
Oh no the Warriors are reduced to basically the same team that won 73 games last year?

Y'all too quick to react, and I'm by no means a Warriors fan.
What does "Yall yoo quick to react" even mean? What exactly is wrong with people reacting to what they see? The warriors has struggled since kd got hurt. It is what it is. Things potentially changing in the future doesn't change what has happened recently.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yall kill me with this. As if reacting to what's happening now means that you don't think that things can possibly change.

What does "Yall yoo quick to react" even mean? What exactly is wrong with people reacting to what they see? The warriors has struggled since kd got hurt. It is what it is. Things potentially changing in the future doesn't change what has happened recently.

Because it's a small sample size ? There's also historical data to justify that it may be an anomaly? IDW any Warriors fans dapping this shyt, because I'm not propping them up. Just saying give it 5 more games and see what happens.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Next time quote me separately so it doesn't look like I'm responding to a post I didn't make.
Goofball.

And reacting for a 5 game stretch as if it's indicative of anything but an insignificant sample size is almost the definition of a useless hot take.

:coffee:

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Have u seen bogut and Ezeli this year walking pieces of glass

Barnes or Durant - only 1 could be signed, hard decision there :stopitslime:

Speights was cheeks last year that's why he got a bum ass contract

So apparently Barbosa did it all

GS is still too top heavy.They need more quality depth.