Warriors playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because it's a small sample size ? There's also historical data to justify that it may be an anomaly? IDW any Warriors fans dapping this shyt, because I'm not propping them up. Just saying give it 5 more games and see what happens.
Just shut up:scust:
This is a forum for people to talk sports. There's a gigantic random thoughts thread just for people to post random reactions/thoughts to daily/nightly games and they're also individual game threads for people to post instant reactions to games as they're being played. You look stipid with this "it's too soon to react" shyt.
Next time quote me separately so it doesn't look like I'm responding to a post I didn't make.
Goofball.

:hhh:

And reacting for a 5 game stretch as if it's indicative of anything but an insignificant sample size is almost the definition of a useless hot take.

:coffee:
Motherfukk you. I'll quote your greasy ass any kind of way I want.

:stopitslime: At 5 games being an insignificant sample size when the NBA championship can be decided in 4 games. The 5 games are indicative of what the team looks like without kd and that's what people are reacting to. :heh: at these 5 games being no indication of how the team looks without kd.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Golden State destroyed their depth(Barbosa.Ezeli,Barnes,Bogut,Spieghts) just to acquire Durant.That was a stupid move imo.Especially whan GS had a 140-24 combined record the previous two seasons.Even when Curry sat out games during the playoffs GS still won because of the great bench depth.This current GS warriors team is too top heavy.

stupid move to get rid of injury prones and sign a top 3 player? :laff:

bogut and ezeli are about to end their careers, thats 2 of 5 being useless for this season

barnes was one of the worst players of 2016 playoffs, period.

Plus warriors signed mcgee, zaza and david west. It's not like they got rid of 5 players just for KD

lack of depth is not an excuse in this case, they still got curry, klay, green, iggy, livingston, they have to go out there and play the game. Last year when they got 73-9 record there was bunch of games with couple of role players missing that action and they were still blowing out teams.

simply nba teams were starting to figure out the warriors style, that's why they signed KD to make their team unpredictable again. I am suggesting yall to not take the bait. If KD is all good for them playoffs this team is ready for the finals

Mars

Superstar
Daps
stupid move to get rid of injury prones and sign a top 3 player? :laff:

bogut and ezeli are about to end their careers, thats 2 of 5 being useless for this season

barnes was one of the worst players of 2016 playoffs, period.

Plus warriors signed mcgee, zaza and david west. It's not like they got rid of 5 players just for KD

lack of depth is not an excuse in this case, they still got curry, klay, green, iggy, livingston, they have to go out there and play the game. Last year when they got 73-9 record there was bunch of games with couple of role players missing that action and they were still blowing out teams.

simply nba teams were starting to figure out the warriors style, that's why they signed KD to make their team unpredictable again. I am suggesting yall to not take the bait. If KD is all good for them playoffs this team is ready for the finals

NBA teams didn't figure out anything.Had T.Green kept his composure,GS would have two championships right now.This team even with Durant,have a obvious weakness at the center position.This puts more pressure on Durant to rabound and play interior defense.Kevin was carrying more of a defensive load than he did with OKC.Even if Durant returns for the playoffs.He will be too tentitive to go all out on the defensive side of the basketball.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:comeon: @ deflecting to the Cavs. Like they aren't in their typical "cruise control till the post season" mode. Stop it :martin: I see last year taught you all nothing.