Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:comeon: this aint the 90s these, these bytches about $ period...they dont care about some old wash up broke football player
Damn. Finally somebody with some sense. These bytches are dumb, but not dumb enough to google players's net worth. I feel sorry for these young cats trying to get these hoes, it's so much harder now.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Do you know how much they have to pay to get it? Breh the bad ass chicks aint fukking fat lineman for free like that. Just because they come to the table, don't mean they going home with them. It's easier without the headaches of the fake rape charge. In his case, he made it hard.

My nikka, I've seen nfl lineman type nikkaz get it in with the females. I know a lot of nfl lineman and I'm telling you first hand, they ain't comin up short on baggin females. And I gutantee you them nikkaz were not payin for p*ssy either.

You almost sound like you're Hatin right now :pachaha: and to be real, I know o line and D line nikkaz in college with me that were still baggin bytches.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
EMKKNQ3.jpg

I'm still cracking up at this shyt :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My nikka, I've seen nfl lineman type nikkaz get it in with the females. I know a lot of nfl lineman and I'm telling you first hand, they ain't comin up short on baggin females. And I gutantee you them nikkaz were not payin for p*ssy either.

You almost sound like you're Hatin right now :pachaha: and to be real, I know o line and D line nikkaz in college with me that were still baggin bytches.
Hating on what? :why: Them nikkas is paying top dollar if they getting bad ones. I'm just stating on what I have encountered and actually gave you an example. Then again, everybody has different tastes in what they consider fine females. So you maybe right.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
DIdn't Eddie Murphy teach you singers get the most p*ssy? Women melt with that bullshyt. Sapp aint a singer.
Yep.

And some women actually like attractive men.

Football players that play Sapp's position, usually look stank and have bellies that hang over their belts:scust:

:salute: to the women who have standards