Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel sorry for these young cats trying to get these hoes, it's so much harder now.
Really breh?
I got a girl....but with the way the intanets is now and w fukkin tinder former athletes (and normal dudes) can be banging 7/8/9/10s without moving from their couch.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Really breh?
I got a girl....but with the way the intanets is now and w fukkin tinder former athletes (and normal dudes) can be banging 7/8/9/10s without moving from their couch.

It's lame breh...fukking a beautiful woman is worthless if she is a cum dumpster

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's lame breh...fukking a beautiful woman is worthless if she is a cum dumpster
Oh i know breh i don't live the thot life. I'm just sayin if you was partying getting twisted I could see going off path :yeshrug: But i'm in a happy relationship so the notion of having to stunt for gold digging hoes or buying p*ssy (:dahell: :heh:) is way foreign to me

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
o6jgxj.gif

birds of a feather flock together

:heh:
:mjlol: Michael's eyes and tongue sticking out on national tv

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Breh Warren Sapp is a lineman.:flabbynsick: It's not that easy. I'll never forget when I saw Gerard Warren get dissed at a club years ago. Chick knew he played for the Browns and everything...she still was like :beli:.

Some bad chicks got standards, if they going to give it up for free they going to give it to more fit players.
Real talk. Im am sure tha Dez Bryant could pull a chick in a dirty wife beat and sweat pants and beat for free.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Oh i know breh i don't live the thot life. I'm just sayin if you was partying getting twisted I could see going off path :yeshrug: But i'm in a happy relationship so the notion of having to stunt for gold digging hoes or buying p*ssy (:dahell: :heh:) is way foreign to me

True dat...the thot life is for boys...relationships and fatherhood are for men :krs:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If the bytch don't want ur money then she gonna want a lot of ur time so essentially there is no such thing as free women especially when it comes to nikkas with bank. You will compensate one way or another
But spending time with women is one of the funnest thing to do, if you care for them....

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If the bytch don't want ur money then she gonna want a lot of ur time so essentially there is no such thing as free women especially when it comes to nikkas with bank. You will compensate one way or another

OH NO WOMEN WANT MEN TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM WHAT WILL WE DO NOW BREHS?