Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn see that is terrible Warren Sapp can't get no bad bytches but AL B Sure! is still banging out dimes on Tom Joyner cruses

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe he meant he pawned it....but you nikkas really need to get out if you think someone as famous as warren fukkin sapp has issues pulling bad bytches from any nightclub in the states :mjlol:
:comeon: this aint the 90s these, these bytches about $ period...they dont care about some old wash up broke football player

killacal

Banned
Daps
:comeon: this aint the 90s these, these bytches about $ period...they dont care about some old wash up broke football player
Ive seen the shyt first hand with nfl nikkas way less famous, paid, and even older then sapp....and no a lot of bytches just want the status of being with the biggest baller in the building hoes are dumb :yeshrug:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior. First he pawned off his Super Bowl ring now he pawned his life off for some cheap hookers

fukk that Fat fukk :camby:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He shoulda just denied knowing they was hookers and that he only tried to push em out the room when they told em and tried to extort em for money:manny:....Guess its easy being a Monday morning quarterback:sas1:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My nikka, do you know how many women that fat nfl linemen get. :usure:

Warren sapp could have just flossed his Super Bowl ring in his VIP section with his bottles and could've had a gang of bytches flocking to his table.

I'm tellin you breh, NFL groupies ain't that hard to get :manny:
Do you know how much they have to pay to get it? Breh the bad ass chicks aint fukking fat lineman for free like that. Just because they come to the table, don't mean they going home with them. It's easier without the headaches of the fake rape charge. In his case, he made it hard.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm sure warren wasn't buying crackhead p.ussy but I'm also sure some nikkas out here do.

I have seen enough women in this world to say proudly that I would glady put that cash down for a straight up transaction.
10349600_773718372648663_1528992716_n.jpg

:ahh:

I'm just sayin...

Personally I've newver bought p.ussy but an oldhead taught me a long time ago

If you've ever had a girlfriend you already have ... I looked at him just like that smiley you're giving me.. :wtf:

Next week marks what feels like my 1000th Valentines day and I'm getting ready to spend
:blessed:

I see where you are coming from. Although I don't think that bytch is bad enough to pay for. Understandable if it's a bytch that you know you wouldn't get regularly. You know one of those fine bytches that wouldn't even look your way unless you driving a Bugatti? But don't come with that it's cheaper than dating BS. Your dating is just all wrong then.