Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
big dummy.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Same reason nikkas eat at the Chinese store

convenience..and its cheap

Dating is more expensive then pay as you go p.ussy :mjpls:

This is an excuse to buy p*ssy statement. Unless you are supporting a wife meaning paying all the bills and she doesn't pay anything, I could understand that statement. But I don't do dates that cost the rate of buying p*ssy. Plus when you have a solid girlfriend you are not shooting out $200 for one nut and she is on her way.
I mean if you are buying crackhead p*ssy then I guess you are right. :wtf:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A lot of dudes who pay do so more for the convenience than anything. It's like ordering out food. Yeah you could cook tonight but maybe you don't feel like it so you just decide to order out. And Maybe tonight you feel like ordering Chinese... or you change your mind and order spanish... Then you decide to say fukk it take both....

And theres cats who say "I'll never pay for p*ssy" but most dudes who do it do it for convenience. Yeah you could go out to a club, spend money on drinks , food, and cabs, trying to holla at females and get numbers from females who "like" you so they don't want to smash on the first date (:beli:) or you coud just be like "I like this big bootied model on BP :yeshrug:"

Atleast thats the theory for single dudes

I don't know what married dudes be thinking. Maybe wifey isn't giving it up (a common thing for married dudes) or maybe you just want something new. Maybe nikka had fetishes or was drunk...idk

But Sapp is dumb af and seems to be a habitual woman beater... pretty stupid to hit on prostitues if you're a celebrity

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh, warren Sapp could have hit up one of the many superbowl parties and pulled a bad bytch or 2 out of there and took her to the room. Simple as that

Breh Warren Sapp is a lineman.:flabbynsick: It's not that easy. I'll never forget when I saw Gerard Warren get dissed at a club years ago. Chick knew he played for the Browns and everything...she still was like :beli:.

Some bad chicks got standards, if they going to give it up for free they going to give it to more fit players.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh Warren Sapp is a lineman.:flabbynsick: It's not that easy. I'll never forget when I saw Gerard Warren get dissed at a club years ago. Chick knew he played for the Browns and everything...she still was like :beli:.

Some bad chicks got standards, if they going to give it up for free they going to give it to more fit players.

My nikka, do you know how many women that fat nfl linemen get. :usure:

Warren sapp could have just flossed his Super Bowl ring in his VIP section with his bottles and could've had a gang of bytches flocking to his table.

I'm tellin you breh, NFL groupies ain't that hard to get :manny:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
My nikka, do you know how many women that fat nfl linemen get. :usure:

Warren sapp could have just flossed his Super Bowl ring in his VIP section with his bottles and could've had a gang of bytches flocking to his table.

I'm tellin you breh, NFL groupies ain't that hard to get :manny:
what super bowl ring?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This is an excuse to buy p*ssy statement. Unless you are supporting a wife meaning paying all the bills and she doesn't pay anything, I could understand that statement. But I don't do dates that cost the rate of buying p*ssy. Plus when you have a solid girlfriend you are not shooting out $200 for one nut and she is on her way.
I mean if you are buying crackhead p*ssy then I guess you are right. :wtf:

I'm sure warren wasn't buying crackhead p.ussy but I'm also sure some nikkas out here do.

I have seen enough women in this world to say proudly that I would glady put that cash down for a straight up transaction.
10349600_773718372648663_1528992716_n.jpg

:ahh:

I'm just sayin...

Personally I've never bought p.ussy but an oldhead taught me a long time ago

If you've ever had a girlfriend you already have ... I looked at him just like that smiley you're giving me.. :wtf:

Next week marks what feels like my 1000th Valentines day and I'm getting ready to spend whatever it takes to keep her happy

because .. I love that p.ussy. :cape:

(I'm damn proud to say it too) :shaq2:

She's got the walk .. and everything. (fukk what a nikka says)

:win:

Every nikka on planet earth (that likes p.ussy) will fall into the trap eventually because women are our weakness.
:feedme:

Just Ask this nikka ...
Meek-Mill-and-Nicki-Minaj.jpg

Everything we do has 6 degrees of separation from a beautiful woman.
:blessed: