Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:ohhh:
just noticed all these fukking post & pages in this bytch and nobody posted da pics of these 2 hoes

sddefault.jpg

:francis: lose a six figure gig for that
7am, drunk, and thirsty :manny: I've hit worse

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7am, drunk, and thirsty :manny: I've hit worse

it's a performance based industry. looks at the end all be all...these girls ain't models. some are models...but that's not their purpose.
judging a hooker on strictly looks is kinda bad...she needs to be an excellent fucck to be worth the price of admission.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
it's a performance based industry. looks at the end all be all...these girls ain't models. some are models...but that's not their purpose.
judging a hooker on strictly looks is kinda bad...she needs to be an excellent fucck to be worth the price of admission.
Guess I'll have to take your word for it. If I'm going to chance my career and pay big money on top of it then that bytch going to be bad

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
people make a big deal out of nothing.

you drive w/o insurance you get the possibility of a misdemeanor, which will more than likely be a fine...are you getting fired? Nope! prostitution/solicitation is the same sort of crime and LE only targets certain people anyway. Donald sterling and v.stivano admitted to pay for play situation and neither one of them is in jail or before a court. But grab a young lady off of back-pages and everyone gets appalled?!?! that's some sucka sh!t !!!!
Come on breh.. It was probably all good until Sapp didn't want to pay the b*tches after the services were performed. Then all hell broke loose at the hotel and the cops were called. Wtf are you talking about?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I'll have to take your word for it. If I'm going to chance my career and pay big money on top of it then that bytch going to be bad

fair enough....it's gonna cost ya, but if it's a b-day gift...ehhh!

if ya buy a hooker like ya buy a beer... you can't do it like you would. and considering i don't mind natural ice/natural light cause it's basically about the end goal i would not look for aceofspades/model. low key, no strings, and on command is a selling point of a hooker.

who else you gonna visit at a 1pm lunch break anytime you want?, all the other women are at their job too, hahaha.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lose all that for that?

granted he could have just let the situation go....especially him being a celeb. him arguing with them escalated the situation....you gotta be discrete and take that small money Loss and do better research next time.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fair enough....it's gonna cost ya, but if it's a b-day gift...ehhh!

if ya buy a hooker like ya buy a beer... you can't do it like you would. and considering i don't mind natural ice/natural light cause it's basically about the end goal i would not look for aceofspades/model. low key, no strings, and on command is a selling point of a hooker.

who else you gonna visit at a 1pm lunch break anytime you want?, all the other women are at their job too, hahaha.
I thought the purpose of getting a hooker was to get a beautiful woman that you normally couldn't get quite easily. Like a super fine stuck up broad. :patrice: Guess my way of thinking of it has multiple situations. :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
serious traffic violations are misdemeanors too....if you ain't locked up long enough to take leave it's a non issue.
people break the law everyday B and don't get fired.

Trying to be up nomination for wpoy? :ohhh:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the purpose of getting a hooker was to get a beautiful woman that you normally couldn't get quite easily. Like a super fine stuck up broad. :patrice: Guess my way of thinking of it has multiple situations. :francis:

maybe you are in high school....but who you fuccking 12pm on a wednesday during lunch break, lol?!??! who are you fuccking in a new town for a business trip with ease?!?! who else can you fucck relatively anonymous if you so desire?!?!

on demand, on command, and on point is the moto! A stripper would be selective and cost more anyways...and you know people fucck strippers as is, but a hooker cuts to the chase.

and a stuck-up on broad would be "no black men" anyways, lol. so yeah, you are in the minority buddy. and given price point and frequency...bargain hunting is the best. you would want a birthday cake and by all means go for that several thousand dollar hooker...some of us want the weekly/bi-weekly drink.

Last edited: