Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy might need an intervention soon because those podcasts might be frying his brain. Unless this shyt is Dragonball Evolution status there's not a chance in hell that it'll fail. This shyt's more likely to end up LotR/Star Wars status and you can quote me on that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy might need an intervention soon because those podcasts might be frying his brain. Unless this shyt is Dragonball Evolution status there's not a chance in hell that it'll fail. This shyt's more likely to end up LotR/Star Wars status and you can quote me on that.

:laff:
Youre a known bowie stan. Youre biased.

I say it doesn't crack 100 mil domestic. :sas1:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:laff:
Youre a known bowie stan. Youre biased.

I say it doesn't crack 100 mil domestic. :sas1:

I stan the father. Matter of fact, I didn't even think about Duncan being his son, lol.

But again, and you may quote me on this, it's far more likely that this movie reaches LotR/Star Wars status than the other way around. This movie will be massive!

You talking about 100 million domestic, I'm talking about at least 1 billion worldwide. And I only keep it modest like that because right now I don't even know what its competition at its release will be.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I stan the father. Matter of fact, I didn't even think about Duncan being his son, lol.

But again, and you may quote me on this, it's far more likely that this movie reaches LotR/Star Wars status than the other way around. This movie will be massive!

You talking about 100 million domestic, I'm talking about at least 1 billion worldwide. And I only keep it modest like that because right now I don't even know what its competition at its release will be.
for once I agree with you breh, I honestly didn't know duncan was bowie's son until literally yesterday, blizzard RARELY fukks up, and hiring a director like duncan jones proves their artistic integrity and direction of their franchise imo, they could've easily gotten some big name director to slap on their movie

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
for once I agree with you breh, I honestly didn't know duncan was bowie's son until literally yesterday, blizzard RARELY fukks up, and hiring a director like duncan jones proves their artistic integrity and direction of their franchise imo, they could've easily gotten some big name director to slap on their movie

It's not even that, while I think Jones played a fundamental role in making Source Code into the critically acclaimed box office success it was, the Warcraft game franchise is huge. And when I say huge, I mean insanely huge. Incomprehensibly huge. There's no way in blue hell that a proper adaptation won't become one of the biggest movie franchises in the world as well.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

Even the die hard WoW players on my podcasts you love yo hate on are already shytting on this movie the comicon showing

but as of now opening on the same day as warcraft.:

The conjuring 2
now you see me 2
Uncharted

i could easily see it not even winning that weekend

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Even the die hard WoW players on my podcasts you love yo hate on are already shytting on this movie the comicon showing

Like I give a fukk what some fukking podcast nerds think. This movie is not going to make less than a billi unless it totally stinks and even then those sad fukking podcast nerds will surely have bought at least six tickets each. :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

but as of now opening on the same day as warcraft.:

The conjuring 2
now you see me 2
Uncharted

i could easily see it not even winning that weekend

:mj:

I can see uncharted getting pushed back since its back in development hell