Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's a Duncan Jones movie.
He made the best scifi movie in 10years+
I don't care what's about.
I'm there.
This. I played a little bit of Warcraft 2 when I was younger, but nothing else besides a couple WoW trials. But Duncan Jones is a monster at this filmmaking shyt. From what I've seen over the years just of dope ass CG commercials, Warcraft has potential to be NEXT if handled by the right person. They got Ragnar Lothbrok starring too? :wow:

I'm excited.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warcraft has potential to be NEXT if handled by the right person. They got Ragnar Lothbrok starring :wow:

I read Warcraft books (I don't even play anymore, but the lore is something I keep up with) so of course I'm gonna be there.

Ragnar Lothbrook is gonna play Anduin Lothar and the reason that's piff is cause theyre gonna build up dude from the first movie while they build up Orgrim Doomhammer on the orc side.

When these two have their fateful duel in the second movie....
:wow::banderas:

It's gonna have that main event fight feel.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Ragnar Lothbrook is gonna play Anduin Lothar and the reason that's piff is cause theyre gonna build up dude from the first movie while they build up Orgrim Doomhammer on the orc side.

When these two have their fateful duel in the second movie....
:wow::banderas:

It's gonna have that main event fight feel.
Doomhammer handing Lothar the L
Turyalon getting revenge and handing Orgrim his L then capturing him.

.....Then Orgrim meets Thrall :wow:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to this day Wacraft III still my favorite game :wow:

nothing will ever top that for me

so looking forward to:ehh:

I was the shyt at Warcraft 2, was constantly molly-whopping my cousins but I gotta admit I SUCKED at WC3 :mjcry:

I guess I just wasn't that good at managing my hero unit, took so many L's while I was still trying to just build a base :sadcam:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
I was the shyt at Warcraft 2, was constantly molly-whopping my cousins but I gotta admit I SUCKED at WC3 :mjcry:

I guess I just wasn't that good at managing my hero unit, took so many L's while I was still trying to just build a base :sadcam:

eh I loved it, played it on Garena for days on my old crap laptop

playing Orcs Blade Master rush with wind walk and shyt was op af back then :ehh:

I still don't think they will ever make another RTS/RPG hybrid as good as War3 was

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh I loved it, played it on Garena for days on my old crap laptop

playing Orcs Blade Master rush with wind walk and shyt was op af back then :ehh:

I still don't think they will ever make another RTS/RPG hybrid as good as War3 was

Yeah, I do wonder if Blizzard will ever make another Warcraft RTS again... seems unlikely but itd be cool

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
Yeah, I do wonder if Blizzard will ever make another Warcraft RTS again... seems unlikely but itd be cool

I mean, they can't, they ruined their storyline with WoW expansions, they can't just go on and revive characters and shyt

but you never know, it's blizzard, we may get a dope game in few years