Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Now that the expansion has been out a while. I see why the movie was released prior. It all goes together. Plus they're taking us back to KARAZAN in the game.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire lost money on paper.

The Empire Strikes Back lost money on paper.

Believe Hollywood accounting, brehs.

The only filmmaker I remember giving out numbers that go into ads is Kevin Smith. He said on a podcast that you take the budget of most movies, slice it in half and add it to the production budget to have the real number.

:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When that orc stabbed that cac then threw him into the force field. :mjlol:

Orcs have no damn respect or chill :damn:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
"This news is surely disheartening to a poster from thecoli.com going by the handle of TheGodling who had initial delusions of grandeur about the billion dollar franchise potential of this IP. Despite his valiant efforts to get other obese and unemployed Danish people to see this movie, he just could not find enough interest. Not even the overperforming of this movie in the chinese market could help it reach TheGodlings adjusted hopes of 500 million. He is surely heartbroken"

Danish people?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched this last night

They made this movie for fanboys

I never played the games so I don't know shyt about this and they did a poor job explaining shyt

You could tell on certain parts that i was supposed to know who these people were and what they were referring to.

I see why this bombed,they just didn't do a good job to presenting this to new viewers

I had to go online and google a bunch of characters to really grasp what was going on

And like someone else said they were banking on the sequels too much,this movie felt incomplete like all those YA movies "(Hunger Games,Maze Runner,Divergent)

Movie wasn't bad though.I just feel like if I played the games or if they did a better job explaining shyt I would've enjoyed it more

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Never played the game but man this is horrendous. Terrible acting by the humans, shaky cgi outside of closeups, and zero fukkin clue wtf is going on. None.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't get people's gripes with this movie.
This is a good fantasy movie within its genre.

I enjoyed this movie

Never played the game but man this is horrendous. Terrible acting by the humans, shaky cgi outside of closeups, and zero fukkin clue wtf is going on. None.

I always like seeing how you never like nuffin.

Art Barr

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I like plenty. Posting "this was good" is no fun

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:leon:

Just watched tonight. This was pretty good. I was surprised. There probably won't be a sequel but there should be. Not at all a predictable ending.

This doesn't follow the story from the games all that closely. I think this is based on the origin story from Warcraft III when Blizzard really fleshed out the background. Either I forgot most of the story or they strayed quite a bit. The whole 1/2 orc thing made no sense (probablly just a reason to get a hot female warrior on screen), but overall I really liked it. I thought the CGI was pretty damned impressive too. Especially all those orcs. The textures of their skin and their scars :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally watched this.

It was :ld:

I felt like if I knew anything about the source material I might like it,but I don't.

The film didn't do a very good job of selling this world to the audience.

You didn't need to read lord of the rings to love those films.

The cgi was too cartoonish.

Ben foster was miscast as the Guardian. And they killed off the o my characters I had interest in.

5/10