Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Something I've been thinking about since seeing the film...

Paula is 1/2 orc, 1/2 something else, aight word...

So I'm assuming the mother was orc because she said that the Orcs cursed her mother, or something, for even having her. So, looking at the other full breed orc women in that movie and I was thinking...

...what in the fukk, actually in its right mind, non-orc being, fukked a female orc? :damn: :huhldup: :whoa:

not sure about the movie.. but in the game, she's half draenei which is like an alien space-goat :lolbron:

bRBubE7.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Claim you're a fantasy fan but have no interest in one of the biggest fantasy franchises in pop culture, brehs.

shyt, does your ass even play D&D? Do you even care about D&D? I don't give a fukk about fantasy but I'm gonna have to pull your fantasy card here because you sound like you're just talking stupid now.
I'm a fantasy book reader breh not so much games

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Being a huge fan of the series, the was serviceable. More interested in the sequel where the story focus on Thrall(the orc baby) story like.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I'm just hoping the franchise makes it to three. I need to see strathleholm and the scourge , and lady silvannas fine undead elf ass

peppe

Superstar
Daps
saw the movie and really liked it. but yeah they really set it up for a sequel I hope this once does numbers so we can get one

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well they figured it could beat a horror movie and if it were any other horror movie or performed like horror movies normally do, it would've. But it needed to bank most of its money last weekend because not only is finding dory coming out, but Central Intelligence is coming out as well. The rock and kevin hart, two of the biggest draws in the game, in one movie? Nah homie, that's not a good look. Warcraft just never had any buzz, whether it was the trailers or just the lack of interest in the game or the property in the country or maybe it was the whole Mo-Cap/CGI thing. Also, I'm sure it being a video game movie doesn't help

shoulda came out in 2008-2010 :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:stopitslime:

my post literally starts off with "not sure about the movie but"

she's half orc, half draenei in the games.

:martin:

thats because theyve fukked with the lore so much since warcraft 1-3 .. dranai were some unknown race from the outlands in those games.. they forced that entire lore/story/race on warcraft in the burning crusade to make the illidan/VashJ story work :dead:

I just dont see how they can fit the entire story into 3 movies.. between the old gods, titans and of course the scourge (I havnt seen the movie yet but im guessing this is where it is supposed to lead to the horde and alliance vs scourge)

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Saw it a few days ago. Besides the Leroy Jenkins troll video i saw years ago :dead: I know nothing bout this shyt. With that said, i thought it was a decent flick. Like @Jazzy B. said, the cliche moments didn't happen when I thought they would which was :ehh: The cgi was :ehh: too.