Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:leon:

Just watched tonight. This was pretty good. I was surprised. There probably won't be a sequel but there should be. Not at all a predictable ending.

This doesn't follow the story from the games all that closely. I think this is based on the origin story from Warcraft III when Blizzard really fleshed out the background. Either I forgot most of the story or they strayed quite a bit. The whole 1/2 orc thing made no sense (probablly just a reason to get a hot female warrior on screen), but overall I really liked it. I thought the CGI was pretty damned impressive too. Especially all those orcs. The textures of their skin and their scars :ehh:
Don't give them any ideas. It took this long to get one movie made, and as an ex-wow player I don't want another one.....

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Watching now :dead:

Top 10 what
:russ:

Paula Patton cries in every movie she ever been in:mjlol:

She makes a sad face 90% of the time

Acting is horrible

This shyt will give u 2nd hand embarrassment :mjlol:

This reminds me of when I saw "shoot em up" and how bad it was

OR
"Children of men":mjlol:

This has to be a spoof:mjlol:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
No not really. The film made the bulk of its money in China. It was reported to have lost at least $15 million.

Why is the only film people bring up ad costs? Even in the DC/Marvel threads I don't see this. We have no idea how much companies spend on ads. For Suicide Squad I've seen numbers from 100 millz to 500 millz in ad cost, that's a fukking wide gap. When most people say "I think X is going to make 700 millz" they can only use the production budget to measure the success because they haven't gotta clue about ads. Kevin Smith is the only director I've heard going into detail about this and he said the generally rule was if you have 100 millz for a production budget they spend about 50 millz on ads. Other places say it's double the production budget.

So that leaves us

:sean_: