Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i never agree with David Ehrlich but I enjoy reading his thoughts

Point me to his reviews cause i review better than a most of these clowns who get paid.

To relate this to battlefield earth means he did not watch it or got paid to say that.

This is a good movie.

Art Barr

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His own people called that nikka a blatant cheater.... :scust::pacspit: I was hoping guldan would be killed off and the orcs would be led by the other guy... would have been a nice way to end the story...

It made it interesting how it ended.
Plus, it drove away from the cliche boy gets mutant girl ending and went in a different direction.
The whole perception and dynamic changed between the lead and paula patton and it was a plus to me.

Art Barr

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"This news is surely disheartening to a poster from thecoli.com going by the handle of TheGodling who had initial delusions of grandeur about the billion dollar franchise potential of this IP. Despite his valiant efforts to get other obese and unemployed Danish people to see this movie, he just could not find enough interest. Not even the overperforming of this movie in the chinese market could help it reach TheGodlings adjusted hopes of 500 million. He is surely heartbroken"

Just continues to show how delusional you are saying it's overperforming in the Chinese market when it's performing there exactly as I've always said it would.

The only place in the world it's not performing like it should is the US because you're apparently all stupid idiots who let themselves be driven by negative narratives from so called "experts" and "critics".

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just continues to show how delusional you are saying it's overperforming in the Chinese market when it's performing there exactly as I've always said it would.

The only place in the world it's not performing like it should is the US because you're apparently all stupid idiots who let themselves be driven by negative narratives from so called "experts" and "critics".

Or maybe we're just not interested?:patrice:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

There was no interest in this movie out here from the jump. Sorry. But you'll probably get a sequel so just be happy the Chinese like this shyt.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yea that shyt was gay af especially when ol dude started it off with that vicious combo :wow:

Surprised me how brolic the shaman was. I mean for most part he was walking around and looking like a frail :old: man, but when he removed the cloak he was looking like Brock Lesnar:whoo:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Critics are full of shyt. Were they expecting another lord of the rings or something? Stigma against video game movies seems real. Thought it was a really good movie. The story in the beginning was confusing, but all came together in the end. Hopefully they make enough money internationally to get the sequels

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yea that shyt was gay af especially when ol dude started it off with that vicious combo :wow:
Cats thought when they fought it was gonna be one way.......they wanted it to be one way.

guldan-warcraft-movie-trailer-674x380.jpg

But it's the other way.

He really got back up like he was about to do something :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I do not know nuffin about warcraft.
So, if you say it is no plot twist you must be a fan of the game.
As this does have a few plot twists and how it ends is damn good.

Art Barr

Yeah, I don't know how a casual viewer can not be surprised with the twists and turns it had, especially the ending.

I mean usually:
  • The good orc would have survived, deposed of the shaman and become the leader.
  • The half-breed would have got with the knight and been accepted among the humans.
  • The final duel would have been a long drawn out sword fight.
  • Wizard would have been good.
  • King would have been killed by the general orc.

But none of that happened, when I thought it would.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, I don't know how a casual viewer can not be surprised with the twists and turns it had, especially the ending.

I mean usually:
  • The good orc would have survived, deposed of the shaman and become the leader.
  • The half-breed would have got with the knight and been accepted among the humans.
  • The final duel would have been a long drawn out sword fight.
  • Wizard would have been good.
  • King would have been killed by the general orc.

But none of that happened, when I thought it would.

This was not cliche and I really like it because of that.

The twist was completely unexpected and it seemed like it would have the usual heroes turn the tide type conclusion and it totally went left.

Don't see how this was given bad reviews.
This is another John carter situation.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Or maybe we're just not interested?:patrice:

Wait a minute my nikka,.....

How nikkaz not interested in swords and the sorceror type films.
nikkaz been waiting on good sword/sorceror movies since:

Sword and the sorceror
Beast master
Conan

They even had guns in this shyt.
Critics hated on this like John carter and this needs to be re-rated over.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait a minute my nikka,.....

How nikkaz not interested in swords and the sorceror type films.
nikkaz been waiting on good sword/sorceror movies since:

Sword and the sorceror
Beast master
Conan

They even had guns in this shyt.
Critics hated on this like John carter and this needs to be re-rated over.

Art Barr

No, cats aren't interested in THIS sword and sorcerer film. Big difference. Huge difference. I'm a fan of those type of flicks but I had no interest in this from jump so I'm speaking for myself as one of those "americans"