Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Movie was fire. For a pg13 flick it was gritty as hell. Wizards were wizardly. Fighting was happening in daylight. People were getting fukked Up. The disregard for human life was there. The stakes were high.

But let's be reality them orcs would have steamrolled them humans in fantasy reality lmao.

It was like 10000 Silverbacks vs 100 Brock lesnars

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Watched the cam, the movie was actually well... pretty decent.

Wasn't expecting all those twists and turns :leon:

The part where the Orc Shaman
cheated to win the duel against the good Orc
pissed me off :birdman:. It was like whipping out cheat codes:scust:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

yea that shyt was gay af especially when ol dude started it off with that vicious combo :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How much did you predict this would do by your last estimates again?:jbhmm:

Oh, that's right. Shut up and sit down, little child.
"Ditto Warcraft, which might just skate by with an eventual profit after post-theatrical money rolls in. But it isn’t going to be the next great franchise Universal/ComcastCorp./Legendary/Atlas/Blizzard/etc. were hoping for. In that sense, since that was the primary goal for its creation, it’s arguably a total failure. " ''Forbes

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"Ditto Warcraft, which might just skate by with an eventual profit after post-theatrical money rolls in. But it isn’t going to be the next great franchise Universal/ComcastCorp./Legendary/Atlas/Blizzard/etc. were hoping for. In that sense, since that was the primary goal for its creation, it’s arguably a total failure. " ''Forbes

"On the upside though, it skated past 200 million worldwide so quickly it's hard to look at FlyRy and not think of him as a stupid idiot who completely underestimated the international box office since day one" - Me

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"On the upside though, it skated past 200 million worldwide so quickly it's hard to look at FlyRy and not think of him as a stupid idiot who completely underestimated the international box office since day one" - Me
"This news is surely disheartening to a poster from thecoli.com going by the handle of TheGodling who had initial delusions of grandeur about the billion dollar franchise potential of this IP. Despite his valiant efforts to get other obese and unemployed Danish people to see this movie, he just could not find enough interest. Not even the overperforming of this movie in the chinese market could help it reach TheGodlings adjusted hopes of 500 million. He is surely heartbroken"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"This news is surely disheartening to a poster from thecoli.com going by the handle of TheGodling who had initial delusions of grandeur about the billion dollar franchise potential of this IP. Despite his valiant efforts to get other obese and unemployed Danish people to see this movie, he just could not find enough interest. Not even the overperforming of this movie in the chinese market could help it reach TheGodlings adjusted hopes of 500 million. He is surely heartbroken"
:deadrose: this whole shyt between you two has been entertaining as hell:salute:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Best prospective summer blockbuster movie that was not thriller based like captain america all summer.

I enjoyed this movie, getting to turtles tonight.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

His own people called that nikka a blatant cheater.... :scust::pacspit: I was hoping guldan would be killed off and the orcs would be led by the other guy... would have been a nice way to end the story...