Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
First of all, you might wanna spoiler that second question, breh.

1. Nah, what he was telling her was that if she really loved Lothar, she should never give up on it despite how impossible it seems.

Which becomes even more important when she becomes the "savior" of the Horde by killing king Llane and Lothar becomes her direct adversary because he doesn't know the truth. So the Guardian's words ring even more true than ever before as they are almost literally worlds apart now.

The Guardian is basically in connection with all the magic in the world. At some point (not specifically clarified) he came into touch with the Fel, a corruptible magic that started taking over his body and came to the attention of Gul'dan, who had mastered the Fel and was spreading it at a rapid pace. The corrupted Guardian lured Gul'dan and the Orcs to Azeroth so the Fel could spread wider, thus making the Fel stronger, which simultaneously weakened the Guardian's control of "normal" magic and corrupted him even faster. He did this all unknowingly because the Fel infested his mind.

I thought they were clearly implying he was her father. Why have them both be like I never knew my father/daughter and I feel like the Guardian said something like his lover was not this world but was his true love and thats why she shouldn't give up on Lothar. He didn't want her to make the same mistake and leave her true love

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought they were clearly implying he was her father. Why have them both be like I never knew my father/daughter and I feel like the Guardian said something like his lover was not this world but was his true love and thats why she shouldn't give up on Lothar. He didn't want her to make the same mistake and leave her true love

They might change it for the movies but in the lore Garona's not even half-human, she's an Orc mixed with the blue race you see in the opening at the Orcs' world (the caged beings Gul'dan uses to feed the portal).

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They might change it for the movies but in the lore Garona's not even half-human, she's an Orc mixed with the blue race you see in the opening at the Orcs' world (the caged beings Gul'dan uses to feed the portal).

Yeah that was my only ? about that whole thing.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
As a person that played Warcraft through Warcraft 3, no WoW, I enjoyed it. Took me back to those times. Some pretty cheesy moments and dialogue, but overall enjoyable.

I wish this was a starcraft movie instead though.:lolbron:

Wonder if they'll bring the BL into the picture fully in the sequel instead of waiting until 3.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Read to me like "please America go see this :sadcam:"

Reads to me like he's just pointing out the fact that audiences like the movie a lot more than the critics pretending that this movie is Battlefield Earth levels of bad (some having even literally said so).

Besides, everyone knows the bad reviews are the result of secret Mickeylluminati agreements because there's a well-established rivalry between Disney and the Wanda Group, the Chinese mega corporation that owns Legendary Pictures.

:sas2:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
coming from a dude who basically only knows of WoW from the commercials and nothing else i gotta say this movie was pretty damn entertaining....the effects were great and the fights were amazing and brutal i was legit mad when
the good orc dude got killed especially since he only lost cuz dude used them damn powers
and the ending "betrayal" was dope and i'd like to see how it continues