Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
not as bad as you EVER thinking this would do a BILLION.

even your adjusted 500 mil is still :heh:

"Point being, Warcraft may be the rare (only?) Hollywood release to genuinely flop in North America and still be a massive hit thanks to worldwide grosses"

but even still...

• 25%
:umad:

A billi became out of reach the moment Universal decided to fukk up the marketing, but don't get too cocky, I already got a couple of posts locked up for when this movie hits 500 million.:sas1:

And keep pretending that my prediction of a year in advance, when the movie didn't even had a goddamn trailer, even relatively compares to your prediction of like two weeks ago. Like I realized this wasn't going to hit a billi months ago, your stupid ass still thought this was going to be a massive flop like yesterday. Hell, you're still acting like this is a flop right now like it didn't waltz to 200 million and made every comment you ever made about video game movies completely irrelevant.

I'm not even sure what that 25% shyt is about? Your stupid pathetic underdeveloped mind surely can't be referring to the deal I already explained about Universal being in the movie for 25% of its budget, and taking that specific slice of the Chinese box office, while remaining main distributor and thus main money gainer from every other market? The deal that literally guarantees Universal will easily make their money back and then some?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
A billi became out of reach the moment Universal decided to fukk up the marketing, but don't get too cocky, I already got a couple of posts locked up for when this movie hits 500 million.:sas1:

And keep pretending that my prediction of a year in advance, when the movie didn't even had a goddamn trailer, even relatively compares to your prediction of like two weeks ago. Like I realized this wasn't going to hit a billi months ago, your stupid ass still thought this was going to be a massive flop like yesterday. Hell, you're still acting like this is a flop right now like it didn't waltz to 200 million and made every comment you ever made about video game movies completely irrelevant.

I'm not even sure what that 25% shyt is about? Your stupid pathetic underdeveloped mind surely can't be referring to the deal I already explained about Universal being in the movie for 25% of its budget, and taking that specific slice of the Chinese box office, while remaining main distributor and thus main money gainer from every other market? The deal that literally guarantees Universal will easily make their money back and then some?
get off this movie's dikk breh. it's not padding your pockets.

besides it's still gonna flop here and like mendelson says they're not in the clear unless it hits 400. and no videogame movie ever has

and videogame movies are still ass.

22% :scust:

we waited 5 years and had 3 release date changes for this? :camby:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
get off this movie's dikk breh. it's not padding your pockets.

besides it's still gonna flop here and like mendelson says they're not in the clear unless it hits 400. and no videogame movie ever has

and videogame movies are still ass.

22% :scust:

we waited 5 years and had 3 release date changes for this? :camby:

It's not about the money, it's about your ridiculous lack of understanding of this movie's market you stupid idiot. The cut-off point is closer to 450-500 million actually according to Deadline, but again, "video game movie" is not a genre. It might be a stigma, but it's not a genre. This is a fantasy movie, unlike say Prince Of Persia (adventure movie) or Tomb Raider (action movie).

And I still don't know what that percentage is supposed to refer to, unless that's the RT rating and you're actually admitting you let the opinions of others dictate your own like the stupid idiot you are.:childplease:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
anybody that played wow seen this yet?

damn, some of you guys take this movie money shyt way too seriously :scust:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Never played WOW, but I enjoyed the movie :yeshrug:

It did a good job of immediately pulling you into the setting/conflict and the Orcs were dope whenever they were on screen.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I really enjoyed the movie, but then again the only warcraft game I haven't played was wow :manny:

The pacing was off and some of the dialogue was :patrice: but for the most part it was a flawed but enjoyable movie. Shame that there will probably never be a sequel.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacific Rim is getting a sequel and it made 400 million. Warcraft will make more than that. It will get a sequel. Legendary needs some new franchises, they will make one out of Warcraft. They care about that international money. And since Legendary is now owned by the Chinese, they will def make that sequel happen.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I feel like some chick that you bring to the movies thats disintrested and you need you to explain everything but 2 things got me scratching my head.

1. Obviously that chick is half orc half human I think. When the guardian talks to her and weirdly gives her a flower and teleports her he says some shyt that went over my head. Was he saying he was her father?

2.Why the fukk did the Guardian turn into a demon and why did he open the gates? Was it by accident or did he do it purposely?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THis movie is fukkin TOUGH!!!!!!

This one blue eyed cac knight always lookin at people out the side of his eye like.

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Last edited:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel like some chick that you bring to the movies thats disintrested and you need you to explain everything but 2 things got me scratching my head.

1. Obviously that chick is half orc half human I think. When the guardian talks to her and weirdly gives her a flower and teleports her he says some shyt that went over my head. Was he saying he was her father?

2.Why the fukk did the Guardian turn into a demon and why did he open the gates? Was it by accident or did he do it purposely?

First of all, you might wanna spoiler that second question, breh.

1. Nah, what he was telling her was that if she really loved Lothar, she should never give up on it despite how impossible it seems.

Which becomes even more important when she becomes the "savior" of the Horde by killing king Llane and Lothar becomes her direct adversary because he doesn't know the truth. So the Guardian's words ring even more true than ever before as they are almost literally worlds apart now.

The Guardian is basically in connection with all the magic in the world. At some point (not specifically clarified) he came into touch with the Fel, a corruptible magic that started taking over his body and came to the attention of Gul'dan, who had mastered the Fel and was spreading it at a rapid pace. The corrupted Guardian lured Gul'dan and the Orcs to Azeroth so the Fel could spread wider, thus making the Fel stronger, which simultaneously weakened the Guardian's control of "normal" magic and corrupted him even faster. He did this all unknowingly because the Fel infested his mind.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. Nah, what he was telling her was that if she really loved Lothar, she should never give up on it despite how impossible it seems.

Which becomes even more important when she becomes the "savior" of the Horde by killing king Llane, and Lothar becomes her direct adversary because he doesn't know the truth. So the Guardian's words ring even more true than ever before.

I hope there's a direct sequel... :yeshrug: Still have alot of fukking questions that needs answers... :manny: