War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Naw directors and producers say a lot of things...the events of the OG will be either in part 4 or 5....will have a better idea once I see this movie, this is the war so the only thing next is total control by apes and the astronauts landing

Why is this not stickied?
"Naw".... you don't know just like I don't know so you don't need to correct me like you have all the answers. DUH nikka, we will all have a better idea after seeing this movie :heh:

I remember reading an interview with the director of the 2nd film saying that their is PLENTY of more story to tell even after the war....

No one knows what part four or five will be about but my original post was sharing in your enthusiasm for the new films, everything isn't always a debate, goofy.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Naw".... you don't know just like I don't know so you don't need to correct me like you have all the answers. DUH nikka, we will all have a better idea after seeing this movie :heh:

I remember reading an interview with the director of the 2nd film saying that their is PLENTY of more story to tell even after the war....

No one knows what part four or five will be about but my original post was sharing in your enthusiasm for the new films, everything isn't always a debate, goofy.

Cosign

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:lolbron:

Just saying.

Also cant put anything above my LotR :gandalf:
the term "reboot" or prequel instantly separates a movie from its others. I love LotR too but i gotta say rise was better than the first LotR flick :manny: (which is also the only one i've seen like twice compared to the tons of times i've seen the other two)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the term "reboot" or prequel instantly separates a movie from its others. I love LotR too but i gotta say rise was better than the first LotR flick :manny: (which is also the only one i've seen like twice compared to the tons of times i've seen the other two)
giphy.gif

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie will be fire. But ANY nikka saying this trilogy is better than the LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY :russ::hhh::gucci::ufdup: We riding with LOTR as the greatest trilogy ever. :ufdup:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Not ready to see ceasar go :mjgrin:
Caesar is a c00n.

:yeshrug:

The presence of the little white girl is annoying. Reminds me of nikkas being told to be better than white folks while Leopold chops 3 year olds' hands off to impress his golddigging 16 year old prostitute mistress.

Might be surface awesome, but feels like this is the movie nikka hoteps and nikka feminists should be protesting, not Black Panther.