War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I forgot all about Dunkirk coming out this summer:russ:

I keep wanting to get hype about it but I keep on forgetting that it even exists. I'm really curious about what the box office will look like for it.
Everyone but Nolan stans have forgot about that flick. Hopefully it's a good flick tho.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
man fatherfukk caesar and the rest of them filthy-ass fakkit monkeys. tell me this, if they are so goddamn smart, why the fukk they still ain't got pants? mufukkas just walkin around danglin all over the goddamn place. cannot wait til mankind goes in dry on these cellar dwellers. woody harrelson and them fixin to reclaim all that shyt brehs. will be in there first night.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The first one was dope.
The 2nd one was meh.
Not really interested in this one.

I'm basically ready for the OG reboot continuation/sequel.

We're supposed to hate the apes. Not root for them. fukk Caesar :pacspit:

Second one was boring and no where on the level as the first one. Hope the third one is good.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I told you clowns, and the lost astronauts haven't landed yet, I wonder if this is the last movie with Caesar....I guess flashbacks for part 4
The creator even said that there is waaaaay more story to tell before the events of the OG happen :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The creator even said that there is waaaaay more story to tell before the events of the OG happen :wow:

Naw directors and producers say a lot of things...the events of the OG will be either in part 4 or 5....will have a better idea once I see this movie, this is the war so the only thing next is total control by apes and the astronauts landing

Why is this not stickied?