War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
how many more movies are being made?

i'm watching ALL of them

According to Andy Serkis, there might possibly be more on the way:

Speaking with MTV, Andy Serkis, was asked about the setting for the upcoming third film and revealed that the third film may not be the conclusion to the franchise. He stated: "It's very, very early in where we choose to drop anchor in the next film. It could be five years after the event, it could be the night after the events of where we left 'Dawn,' so it's very difficult to know where the story is going right at this moment because it's being written as we speak. I know that part of the desire for 'Matt Reeves' to do this next movie is about continuing the enjoyment of seeing these apes evolve. So I don't think we're going to see a situation where we're jumping....It might be three films, It could be four. It could be five. Who knows? But the journey will continue. It might not necessarily be summarized or completely fulfilled in this next one. The point being, eventually we know that we're going to end up back at 'The Planet of the Apes,' but whether it's this film or not, I don't know."

That quote was said shortly after Dawn premiered.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
How many of you think the first film Rise is better than Dawn? Both films are great, but I seem to be in the minority when I hear the two films discussed online, since it appears that most people find the sequel to be superior. I mostly seem to hear "the first was good and the second was GREAT"

Maybe it's just because I lost my grandmother to dementia, but that whole subplot from the first film of dude's pops dealing with his memory loss was legit heartfelt and emotional to me:mjcry:

And then there was prison escape subplot and that first NO!:damn:

Solidified that joint as the best of the series so far for me.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This was always the main summer blockbuster I was looking forward to not done by Nolan
I forgot all about Dunkirk coming out this summer:russ:

I keep wanting to get hype about it but I keep on forgetting that it even exists. I'm really curious about what the box office will look like for it.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many more movies are being made?

i'm watching ALL of them

The lost astronauts from the first one have not landed back on earth, I expect the 4th one to tell that story...my guess is this will be the last movie that centers around Caesar and from here on out we may just get him in flashback scenes