War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caesar is a c00n.

:yeshrug:

The presence of the little white girl is annoying. Reminds me of nikkas being told to be better than white folks while Leopold chops 3 year olds' hands off to impress his golddigging 16 year old prostitute mistress.

Might be surface awesome, but feels like this is the movie nikka hoteps and nikka feminists should be protesting, not Black Panther.

You clearly are missing the significance of the girl

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Millenial nikkas acting like The Godfather never happened ... :krs::heh::heh::childplease:

Everyone likes to act like Godfather III never happened, so I'm not sure what your point is :logan2:

This movie will be fire. But ANY nikka saying this trilogy is better than the LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY :russ::hhh::gucci::ufdup: We riding with LOTR as the greatest trilogy ever. :ufdup:
I love this reboot, but Rise better than Fellowship?

tenor.gif

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Caesar is a c00n.

:yeshrug:

The presence of the little white girl is annoying. Reminds me of nikkas being told to be better than white folks while Leopold chops 3 year olds' hands off to impress his golddigging 16 year old prostitute mistress.

Might be surface awesome, but feels like this is the movie nikka hoteps and nikka feminists should be protesting, not Black Panther.

Shut the fukk up

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This movie will be fire. But ANY nikka saying this trilogy is better than the LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY :russ::hhh::gucci::ufdup: We riding with LOTR as the greatest trilogy ever. :ufdup:
Ain't no damn way rise is better than Fellowship.

oprah.gif

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So.... slave.

Nova wasn't a freedom fighter. She was a piece of ass among a people who had been debased for eons. CAutionLIveaniMAls crashed down a long time ago in that world, not 13 years ago.

And that goes for the original book in French (which was dope, in spite of its separate issues with being a product of its times), and the Heston movies. These stories have agendas and warnings in all versions.

If they're truncating the time the non-humans had to be on top of the food chain after overthrowing the sapiens who abused them, that's missing the point of both the movie source material and the novel source material.

Why would the producers do that?

Little girl can be Nova's ancestor, abducted into slavery on some Stockholm shyt, but absolutely NOT Nova herself.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So.... slave.

Nova wasn't a freedom fighter. She was a piece of ass among a people who had been debased for eons. CAutionLIveaniMAls crashed down a long time ago in that world, not 13 years ago.

And that goes for the original book in French (which was dope, in spite of its separate issues with being a product of its times), and the Heston movies. These stories have agendas and warnings in all versions.

If they're truncating the time the non-humans had to be on top of the food chain after overthrowing the sapiens who abused them, that's missing the point of both the movie source material and the novel source material.

Why would the producers do that?

Little girl can be Nova's ancestor, abducted into slavery on some Stockholm shyt, but absolutely NOT Nova herself.

Didn't understand any of that crap, it's already been confirmed her name is Nova...feel whatever way you want....

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Shut the fukk up
The original novel had a very French flavor at the end of the day regarding colonialism and what happens when tables are turned, and Manifest Destiny doesn't discriminate. The twist ending isn't really who finds the account, as much as it's their opinion of it and WHY they think it's a troll job instead of an honest plea.

That twist can only come when everybody who lived before the changeover is long dead.

Anyway, Caesar says the girl is the answer. The answer to what? Unless Caesar found his inner Koba and really means the girl's enslavement and acceptance of that enslavement is to be a lesson to the humans about their new place in the food chain ...... is that really what he means, though?

Because anything else is Caesar being Super-c00n Uncle Tom.

She cannot be Nova without destroying the intent of the original story and two reboots.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Didn't understand any of that crap, it's already been confirmed her name is Nova...feel whatever way you want....
I apologize. English is my first language. Google translate may help you.

Nova doesn't mean THE Nova. I hope it doesn't. It could be an ancestral name which takes on a bookending meaning for two women who end up bearing it. I can accept that.

Nova being THE Nova is impossible. It all goes back to Caesar. What is his end game?