‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
i dont remember that part. I seem to remember them arriving on earth when the humans were on that offshore oil rig. But that was in the 80s and my memory is fukked up at times.
they crashed millions of years before that and were awoken in that episode you are talking about
this is the synopsis of episode 1
Constant war between the Autobots and the Decepticons on Cybertron has caused great hardship. Both need supplies, and select numbers from each side and intend to get them. The Autobots weren't looking for a fight with the Decepticons, but they get one out in space anyway. When the Decepticons board the Autobots' ship it takes a beating and crashes onto Primitive Earth and knocks everyone unconscious. Four million years later, in 1984, a volcano eruption causes a probe to give them all new forms which come from vehicles in the surrounding area. They are all awoken – leading to a renewed conflict and the inclusion of humans.

seems like they are doing a FF7 Remake with this series

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This season wasn’t too bad. Felt short. The many cameos to the original movie and season 3 were great. Looking forward to the next installment called Kingdom

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yo!!!

want the new chapter supposed to drop last night or the night before??

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjcry: got pushed back to july
Man...

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Had May 30th circled on my calendar since they made the announcement. Ever since the other night i been searching for that shyt. Didnt see the announcement to push it back

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man...

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Had May 30th circled on my calendar since they made the announcement. Ever since the other night i been searching for that shyt. Didnt see the announcement to push it back
Same

It's going to suck anyway

But BEAST WARS!