‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man I watched when they first appeared and that was trash.

Megatron sounds like Scorponok, all the maximals are as big as the autobots, it's just trash, a bunch of other stuff I won't spoil.

They trying to throw the OG Beast Wars series into the bushes and I'm not going along with it.

Beast wars was my first introduction to transformers so i know what you mean. Like my optimus prime and Megatron voice actors will forever be Gary Chalk and David Kaye.. im mad they didnt even tap in with them to the voices of Primal and Megatron..

After watching the first episode im confused as to why the beast war characters are the same size too.. I was under the impression cybertronians converted to a smaller size to save power.

Still its dope seeing these interactions.. almost brings a tear.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on the last episode, I thought the season was pretty great.
When starscream started to scheme again, I started to google, and the first thing that popped up "why does megatron keep starscream around" :russ:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I enjoyed it the most out of the series. I could see how someone who liked Beast Wars may have not liked it because of the voices and how Megatron acted. But I never liked Beast Wars so none of that bothered me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finished it last night, shyt was dope...:wow: like they are literally merging all the universes and timelines into one main timeline its crazy...:wow: unicron is behind everything...:ohhh: