‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
:whoo:ok , I finished watching it ...

:leon:it wuz a good look ... if u like the G1 transformerz then this would be a trip down memory lane ...

:obama:plenty of action ... no slow or dull momentz ... a straight-forward story ...

:ufdup:and NO HUMAN INTERFERENCE !!!

:yeshrug: Im REALLY surprised "jazz" OR "perceptor" werent in the 1st one , but I EXPECT to see them in part 2 ....

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:whoo:ok , I finished watching it ...

:leon:it wuz a good look ... if u like the G1 transformerz then this would be a trip down memory lane ...

:obama:plenty of action ... no slow or dull momentz ... a straight-forward story ...

:ufdup:and NO HUMAN INTERFERENCE !!!

:yeshrug: Im REALLY surprised "jazz" OR "perceptor" werent in the 1st one , but I EXPECT to see them in part 2 ....
Right Jazz was Primes right hand in the original

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm really feeling this...
I need more origin tho...need to know what makes an autobot and autobot and what makes a decep a decep...

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal

:ohhh:@1:15 ... "the mercenary faction" ...

:patrice:thrust , dirge , ramjet , evil wheel-jack , evil bumblebee ...

:dwillhuh:but whoz the big guy in the middle ??? and at the end ... is that ...

EntireFlashyLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Anybody up on this? Finally checked it out yesterday. Pretty dope.

Watched this one:

Waiting for this one to be released:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
LOVED IT!!!!

One thing that is confusing as fukk to me is that at this point they have yet to come into contact with Humans YET they tranform into vehicles made by and designed by humans

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
LOVED IT!!!!

One thing that is confusing as fukk to me is that at this point they have yet to come into contact with Humans YET they tranform into vehicles made by and designed by humans
Yeah, they didn't have them start of with their Cybertron versions of their vehicles like they often do. I guess the writers/designers was like "fukk it, they done seen these fukking robots fiftyleven times now. I ain't drawing 2 versions of these shyts again. Y'all know what it is:martin:"

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I am still trying to figure out where Omega Supreme came out of all the sudden. Like i wish they had introduced him a little sooner but it is what it is.