‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

tenor.gif
Galvatron, Unicron, the Quintessons :wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
good second chapter

Starscream was definitely in his G1 bag :lolbron:

I think those that didn't like Chapter 1 might like this Chapter better...feels closer to G1 overall.

:krs: when Galvatron shows up

:huhldup: imagine living like Sly Lynx in dead space

ep 6....:picard::whew:

:lupe: final chapter gonna be...:whoo:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not disappointed but I was hoping that this chapter...
would have been longer and would have included more earth footage where they would make contact with humans. Turns out the whole thing was spent merely accidentally getting to earth. And it's weird that they get to earth in prehistoric times when dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

Still dope ass chapter. But like i said i had different expectations.:manny: Hope they dont make us wait another 3 to 6 months for the next chapter. I need this (Ch3) in my life now :mjcry:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Not disappointed but I was hoping that this chapter...
would have been longer and would have included more earth footage where they would make contact with humans. Turns out the whole thing was spent merely accidentally getting to earth. And it's weird that they get to earth in prehistoric times when dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

Still dope ass chapter. But like i said i had different expectations.:manny: Hope they dont make us wait another 3 to 6 months for the next chapter. I need this (Ch3) in my life now :mjcry:
I’m guessing the whole series is like a reboot of G1 on how they arrived on Earth.
Them arriving during prehistoric times is the same as G1 though. They were in stasis lock for 4 million yrs on the 1st episode before an earthquake awoke Skywarp who revived the rest of the Decepticons.

I honestly was expecting them to meet up with Spike and Sparkplug too. But this was a dope 2nd season.

I hope Optimus isn’t still acting like Naruto trying to redeem Sasuke all season with Megatron :hhh: again. Optimus has never been that soft. I can’t wait til he starts acting like an actual leader. Right now he’s worse than Ultra Magnus with his 20 min run as leader in the og movie :mjgrin:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Them arriving during prehistoric times is the same as G1 though. They were in stasis lock for 4 million yrs on the 1st episode before an earthquake awoke Skywarp who revived the rest of the Decepticons.
i dont remember that part. I seem to remember them arriving on earth when the humans were on that offshore oil rig. But that was in the 80s and my memory is fukked up at times.