‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I love this:obama:
Probably the best story ever involving G1 on the screen
The fact they actually did it without humans was a pleasant surprise; I was for sure we were going to meet Spike when I saw Earth at the end of Chapter 2
low key, benching Hot Rod for Bumblebee as the chosen one has probably been their smartest move ever for the franchise
only minor gripe is them killing off a few of my favorites like Jetfire but no biggie
I hope Netflix keeps it going

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They should have gotten ppl that didn't suck
Or a good voice director
I'm :mindblown: at ppl who said this was so good
Our standard s for media as a whole are being dumbed down

No the overall story is good it's just the voice actors who play optimus and megatron respectively are lacking, starscream sounds and feels like starscream... but megatron VA is too whispery and silent for my taste...Optimus sounds a bit like the OG but damn he sounds depressed asf not heroic...at all...

The way the OG screams and talks is just...:wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No the overall story is good it's just the voice actors who play optimus and megatron respectively are lacking, starscream sounds and feels like starscream... but megatron VA is too whispery and silent for my taste...Optimus sounds a bit like the OG but damn he sounds depressed asf not heroic...at all...

The way the OG screams and talks is just...:wow:

Bruh I'm a major Transformera fan
Like rented the original TF movie over and over until I could track it down and buy it

The Nemesis and Galvatron shyt didn't make no sense and by the final episode I was too disappointed to go back and slog through it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I'm a major Transformera fan
Like rented the original TF movie over and over until I could track it down and buy it

The Nemesis and Galvatron shyt didn't make no sense and by the final episode I was too disappointed to go back and slog through it

The the thing is the autobots and decepticons left with the allspark destroying cybertron in the process but the time altering thing actually happened in beast wars they (the future descendants) found the original autobots in stasis and merged with their sparks respectively evolving them. in this story the ships crashing into the past earth and them meeting the maximals was not planned, that's why when primal was asking the original prime are you nemesis we was like :dahell: and future galvatron was able to get the golden disk to the predacons somehow knowing full and well his past self would get it to alter the future... That also happened in the beast wars saga too but in this timeline with their descendants together with the OG's the events of the original movie will be changed...

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
The the thing is the autobots and decepticons left with the allspark destroying cybertron in the process but the time altering thing actually happened in beast wars they (the future descendants) found the original autobots in stasis and merged with their sparks respectively evolving them. in this story the ships crashing into the past earth and them meeting the maximals was not planned, that's why when primal was asking the original prime are you nemesis we was like :dahell: and future galvatron was able to get the golden disk to the predacons somehow knowing full and well his past self would get it to alter the future... That also happened in the beast wars saga too but in this timeline with their descendants together with the OG's the events of the original movie will be changed...
It doesn't explain why Prime went evil

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn't explain why Prime went evil

Yeah I was :mindblown: my only hypothesis is unicron somehow rewrote his base code, they alluded to megatron doing that in the first part of the trilogy it's blasphemy to tamper with their root code but megatron was gonna forcefully convert the other cybertronians against their will to his side.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah I was :mindblown: my only hypothesis is unicron somehow rewrote his base code, they alluded to megatron doing that in the first part of the trilogy it's blasphemy to tamper with their root code but megatron was gonna forcefully convert the other cybertronians against their will to his side.
Yeah breh this shyt didn't have good writing

As a big fan of Beast Wars this disappointed me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah breh this shyt didn't have good writing

As a big fan of Beast Wars this disappointed me

It was good to me... What was wrong with it???:patrice: I liked that they had merged the timelines and forcefully altered the entire future now we dont know whats gonna happen...:manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I love this:obama:
Probably the best story ever involving G1 on the screen
The fact they actually did it without humans was a pleasant surprise; I was for sure we were going to meet Spike when I saw Earth at the end of Chapter 2
low key, benching Hot Rod for Bumblebee as the chosen one has probably been their smartest move ever for the franchise
only minor gripe is them killing off a few of my favorites like Jetfire but no biggie
I hope Netflix keeps it going
I fukked with it also.

i see why people have issues with it because the kind of combined A LOT of the shyt that happened into the TF comics over the last 20yrs and some of the cartoons and they also tossed alot of beast era in the bushes.

Like Bumblebee actually does become leader in DW comics. Nemesis prime shyt is weird tho because he's originally a clone of optimus, but in the trash live action nemesis is optimus. Then you have armada where nemesis prime is created by unicron, but he's not from optimus.

TF has all these weird ass versions/continuities, they basically compressed all of these mufukas together in trying to clean it up.

I hope they do another trilogy or whatever, and get into why starscream can hear unicron and why he's super important.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
like...
Sparks dont exist before beast wars
ALLspark was introduced by the movies

this shyt combined it.

I just wonder if they're going to do the whole unicron/cybertron sibling thing and Primus