The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
About to drive up the I95 to Harlem
In what?? A pick up truck and confederate flags??

My facebook people bytching it's like what the hell is wrong with black folks. shyt truly disgusting. Mexicans don't fukk with us or asians, trump would have full support from them if he disrespected Africans like he has others. Black America the c00ns of the world
:mjpls: :mjtf:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
See what you done did @Leasy

rick-ross.gif

Aint nothing wrong with the post. She got an issue about to drive up to Harlem I want a chopped cheese too @Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC

With a pineapple soda

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
A lot of hood women are “masculine” in general Idk why NY gets singled out

Nah bro, I've traveled far and wide hood to hood. I will say In general "East coast women are rougher or masculine" but NY takes the cake. I went to school in Atlanta, and amongst people from across the US and world, the most "masculine" ones, the most " "smd talk and mimicking male NY's behavior were the NY ones and this is at college."

I will say the environment breeds and has to force you to maneuver a certain way as a woman but once you travel and see women that look as good or better without the aggressiveness and tough talk you seldom want to turn back.

I have never heard a person in my life say they "want" NY women, and It's not a looks thing. Women here are bad but the attitude and the machoness stinks bro.

I will say when nikkas say they want NY women, its usually Latina's, which can be colorist because unless she is straight from the island and domesticated, the "spicy latina" is a real thing and they can be manly and downright too aggressive if they are here long enough. People will excuse it thought because they "exotic" or got a phat ass.

I don't wanna generalize but the majority I know and met- yea masculine af. Why deal with Bajan and Guyanese masculine fgirl rom Flatbush when I can find the same type in Toronto but actually friendly and personable. Why settle for smd talk from FBA shorty from Clinton Hill when I can get Houston shorty with ass who just moved here.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I bet women, from New York City, have some good smelling booties (buttocks)!! All that walking around with the inner walls rubbing up against one another. I think about this often. 👃