Wallo & Gillie ask Cam'ron What Did NY Nikkas do to NY Women

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The tough exterior women put up is to separate the weak and unfit from the strong. I actually find most women from other cities like LA to be too soft, gullible and easily offended. Being from NY means you’ve seen everything so you’re not as easily impressed or persuaded as people from smaller towns. Once you show her you the real deal she ain’t going nowhere and will bend over backwards for you

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:manny: I only ever fukked with bk nikkas. Harlem dudes be soft to me.

:beli: If you not from harlem, you have no context. A. These nikkas CRAZY disrespectful. Did those men approaching yall come correct? Doubtful. And even then, the terms of discourse must be established. B. Im so feminine that people dont even think im from ny- they think im southern- but even i have been forced into situations where i had to run up on a nikka, cuss his ass out, mush him all in his face, and threaten his life. True story.

Loosely, there are two types of harlem chicks in the millenial group. One, those who have been completely urbanized. Theyre usually girls who grew up in the projects and/ or been through cps or juvie. Or two, girls like me, where the generational southerness/ femininity has been maintained in an unbroken line. I attended both public and parochial school in harlem and east harlem, changed schools every two yrs, so i have a good sample size. At every school i attended, i collected a little clatch of feminine chicks in my class. So, based on MY experience, we exist, its just a hard life up here. All of these friends, hood and not, are now married. Some moved back to our ancestral home, the carolinas.

But i know nikkas like cam. In fact, i grew up with nikkas who played ball with cam. That type tends to WANT a decent, bad black girl, but dont qualify. One i know personally harrassed me throughout our youth, but come to find out, kinda sorta been feeling me the whole time. But he didnt qualify. :yeshrug:
What about bk nikkas with a suspect stroke game :lupe:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
LMAO I'm from New York they're not really hard to approach. Unless you dealing with some overly-masculine chick with a voice of Biggie Smalls you should be fine :mjlol:

Harlem is also the mecca of black culture in Manhattan. Just like Fordham Road, you'll find a lot of baddies with style, swag and sex appeal.

When I used to work in Bmore I remember meeting this chick from Harlem. She had a sexy accent. I was surprised she told me she was Harlem circa 125 & Frederick Douglas Blvd. We clicked. I wanted to smash but was too busy focusing on the paper.

East Harlem (Spanish Harlem) is one of the grittiest areas of NYC. Esp at night. There's stories of women getting shot at and stabbed. Harlem women build a tough facade to avoid getting got. It's survival of the fittest.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Because these are facts. How you think i was able to vet my forever- man at age 19? The one who could sit me down for real? Im 41 now, btw. :usure:

Due to our location actually ON the island of manhattan, global financial center, a lot of money makes its way uptown and a lot of dudes be lying about their access to said money. They must be vetted. This aint a small town. The guys are understanding bc they get it.
seconds-jumbo.jpg