The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You mad cousin :umad:
Harlem don't even want you. No one does.
You are never not wild corny - what a dub :laff:
:deadrose:
This is the only female interaction that you get huh??

The lack of quality posts, coli member comment coorelation on this thread of those who don’t like us NY women or talk ish about us vs those who like, know how to interact with us and have effective communication/conversational skills. Welp….enough said.
:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You are never not wild corny - what a dub :laff:
:deadrose:
This is the only female interaction that you get huh??

The lack of quality posts, coli member comment coorelation on this thread of those who don’t like us NY women or talk ish about us vs those who like, know how to interact with us and have effective communication/conversational skills. Welp….enough said.
:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol:
You raging like a bull. Seriously, why are you always so mad? Like, you got children, a good career, family that loves you, why are you so mad? If you was in the Dominican Republic you would be so appreciative.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ban this cac

Who the fukk is guy???
No, you’re just another lame cac bytch who can’t stay in his lane who runs for black co-signs online, you stupid fuk. That’s why you’re in here running out of words and running off with stereotypes, stay your dumb ass inside. You are a Pennsyltuckian- running around this site with your Trump proclamations - no one from Philly chats online or emotes like you do. You post like you wear capris and croc flip flops while sipping on pumpkin soy half caf lattes, fukkin faggit. I know you bet not come to NYC. Dude hits the Holland Tunnel in his cac caravan and starts getting cold sweats but thinks he can Redneck Rampage online. Dude lives in a township 100 miles outside of Philly, closer to Ohio than New York, trying to sound “down” while being all lives matter. Bytch..NO.
:mjlol: :deadrose:

:mjpls: :patrice:
Whose alias are you??
So you stereotyping what people from Philly talk like??? That shyt doesn't even make sense when we on keyboards. I be up in Harlem or come down 95 I show u white. You acting like an angry dyke. I bet you was a tomboy. What you wanna do we can shoot some hoops chill on your block.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You raging like a bull. Seriously, why are you always so mad? Like, you got children, a good career, family that loves you, why are you so mad? If you was in the Dominican Republic you would be so appreciative.
Why are you here?
Do you need my attention that bad??
:what:

Be the same ones asking for me to get banned year after year and claim to have my name of their ignore lists. Right up in my Alerts day after day.
:mjtf::deadrose:

:ohlawd::stopitslime:
He got his feelings hurt 😞😭

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC women got them husky Styles P voices with a blade under they tongue

Talking about gimme that dikk pa or ima give you a buck 50 shun

Mad masculine:scust:
Oh I know YOU didn’t decide to show up … YOU??!! Are you sure this is the move that you want to make?
:jbhmm:

:coffee::popcorn::sas2:

red-carpet2020-slow-motion.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s amazing how much shyt talking dudes from other cities do in front of a crowd- if I was a different type of female, the ways I would violate. If these walls could talk and I didn’t have a code - so much would be revealed. But Imma fall back - I’m not trying to be on my petty or ruin reputations out here . Talk ya shyt -I know what’s really good 😊….

iverson-laughing.gif

They told me to let them live them today- I’ll listen and show restraint
:deadrose: :francis:

Last edited: