Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nall NYC jawns too rough. Ain't nobody got time for that shyt.
Did I ask for your opinion? Shut the fuk up, dumbass dyckhead Philly dude. You probably act mad effeminate and insecure while getting sonned in New York.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Young Jawns talking about bro and what's good da fukk you mean. I don't want no hoe wearing sneakers
Go back to reading your breeding books b and creating threads of that nature, no one wants you, Fukkin weirdo. So I am reading a book called Black Breeding Machines
The book details the slave trade of the Indians and majority Africans. I am at one part and they are discussing the African sexual organs and how they tried to justify why the African man penis is so large (pause). One cac said and I quote " Africans has a close affinity to Apes, evidenced in some parts of Africa where they sleep with Apes :martin: and it is evidenced that an Baboon penis is comparable to that of an African, moreover African men can ravish the white women". This quote was from a 1734 writing and it had affected white cac men thinking ever since.

Side notes: Old white women were selecting 14 and 15 year old boys as sex partners because of their penises.

Black women according to Ludwig Wolf said that white men and black penises felt the same no matter the size :mjgrin:

Black women breast were so large when they first came to Africa he child would be on the back of the mother and still suck the breast :dwillhuh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Young Jawns talking about bro and what's good da fukk you mean. I don't want no hoe wearing sneakers
200.gif

yall be giving NYC sistas too hard of a time man. :to:

I'll never forget one of yall clowns talking bout some some NYC sista's idea of foreplay talkin bout "Gimme Dat dikk Son!" :mjlol:

yall going to hell :laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cacs on this site, Back on their bullshyt again.

I knew that your username looked familiar
Rice and Miller look like racists pigs. Them blacks disgust me.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I want a big booty NY woman

All natural tho, no bbl

Give me a Dominicans mommy
With mommy milkees and an ass and face like Tahiry

you don't want no ADOS sista? :mjcry:

Too many pretty NYC sistas out there man. Yall gotta chill.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
200.gif

yall be giving NYC sistas too hard of a time man. :to:

I'll never forget one of yall clowns talking bout some some NYC sista's idea of foreplay talkin bout "Gimme Dat dikk Son!" :mjlol:

yall going to hell :laff:
That poster is a racist white, stop cosigning his shyt. Funny how y’all tag in a New York girl on this site when yall need reinforcement against these cacs. It’s all jokes though right, until it’s NOT.
:mjtf::jbhmm:

Flordia blacks are soft man. I always hear southern blacks be allowing this type of behavior and I believe that shyt now.
He even pulls up with the “THEM blacks”
Rice and Miller look like racists pigs. Them blacks disgust me.
Dallas Godert talk like a brother you can tell he was raised or been around blacks