Wallo & Gillie ask Cam'ron What Did NY Nikkas do to NY Women

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I thought @Rekkapryde said that @Leasy is black?? Then why tf is he getting dumped on by Philly’s finest out in these streets??

When offline doesn’t equate to real life, white boy Leasy aka Leaky T found out
:deadrose::francis:

Why you searching this shyt :mjlol:. That's broad and Erie. You can meet me there and we can get a cheesesteak. You would fit right in because I know you tough as shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
All the women I’ve dated from New York were sweethearts and would do anything for me. They acted tough and had rbf, but they were cool af once you got past that.

That's always been my experience too. Granted I haven't met many but even when I visited NYC a few years ago the women were cooler than I expected but they could tell I was from somewhere else just by the way I carried myself. A lady on a train asked me where I was from and literally said she could tell I was from down south because I was too relaxed.

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Its a rough town people are always in a rush and people put up a tough facade specially women. You got to have some type of mouth piece or be her type 100% to get pass that. But once you in you in, most are ride or die once you prove your game.

Ny got too many different types of women to be concerned about 1 twitter stereotype there are a lot of different types of women in NY. Even valley sounding black chicks all over the place we got 2 of every kind in this bytch. And if you are tired of the city pigeons you could expand your search area wider to the suburbs or even Jersey. If you don't :eat: well in NY maybe is a you problem.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its a rough town people are always in a rush and people put up a tough facade specially women. You got to have some type of mouth piece or be her type 100% to get pass that. But once you in you in, most are ride or die once you prove your game.

Ny got too many different types of women to be concerned about 1 twitter stereotype there are a lot of different types of women in NY. Even valley sounding black chicks all over the place we got 2 of every kind in this bytch. And if you are tired of the city pigeons you could expand your search area wider to the suburbs or even Jersey. If you don't :eat: well in NY maybe is a you problem.
:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She crazy breh :russ:
No, you’re just another lame cac bytch who can’t stay in his lane who runs for black co-signs online, you stupid fuk. That’s why you’re in here running out of words and running off with stereotypes, stay your dumb ass inside. You are a Pennsyltuckian- running around this site with your Trump proclamations - no one from Philly chats online or emotes like you do. You post like you wear capris and croc flip flops while sipping on pumpkin soy half caf lattes, fukkin faggit. I know you bet not come to NYC. Dude hits the Holland Tunnel in his cac caravan and starts getting cold sweats but thinks he can Redneck Rampage online. Dude lives in a township 100 miles outside of Philly, closer to Ohio than New York, trying to sound “down” while being all lives matter. Bytch..NO.
:mjlol: :deadrose:

Damn shame terrible we need a Trump alias
:mjpls: :patrice:
Whose alias are you??

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol, you talk just like that too. :deadrose:

Why ya'll so mad in Harlem? I ain't never seen females like you NY ladies
You have never seen, females … c00ncel. Too busy double dutching and hoola hooping with men of the coli 24/7.
:comeon:

“Mods, Ban ADOS :sadbron:
“Ban FBA, something something, they’re bothering us blah blah Nigeria, something something promoting diaspora wars, they gotta gooooo, Barnettttt, Houstonnnnn- you know me bruhhhh :sadbron::sadbron:
“BAN all AAs who post here, ban ban 🤬
-#1 pick on Every other thread circa 2019. Crying ass. Post a voice clip of you doing something other than whining online. Stfu 🤫

Straight up Snitch bytch - every 3rd post. 😭

I been put in a request this ban @Sweet Meat Chaucer bytchass.

@Barnett114
@Houston911
@Brooklynzson

Ban this nikka
I know their Reports from you must be looking all types of insane smfh

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You have never seen, females … c00ncel. Too busy double dutching and hoola hooping with men of the coli 24/7.
:comeon:

“Mods, Ban ADOS :sadbron:
“Ban FBA, something something, they’re bitgeubg us blah blah Nigeria, diaspora wars, they gotta gooooo, Barnettttt, Houstonnnnn- you know me bruhhhh :sadbron::sadbron:
#1 pick on Every other thread circa 2019. Crying ass. Stfu 🤫
You mad cousin :umad:
Harlem don't even want you. No one does.