Wait….why is Kamala’s “BLACKNESS” questioned and OBAMA got a pass?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Most of those who care about this today wouldn't have cared about this back when Obama was running. There were a few who griped about it but they were definitely a smaller minority.

Reason being, they weren't infected by this specific mind virus yet. Once they had someone tell them to care about in enough numbers, it's suddenly important to them. The Tariq nasheeds, Yvettes, and random divisive psyop Twitter accounts hadn't gotten to them yet.
This is why y’all get called tethers and get mad.

The reason why the ADOS/FBA designations were created is because during reparations discussions, the government stated that black Americans can’t receive reparations because “race-based” policy is now illegal. By creating a lineage-based designation, black Americans can be eligible for reparations.

The fact that you wouldn’t be eligible for reparations because of your lineage is why you’re claiming it’s “divisive” This type of tribalistic mindset is the real mind virus.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The reason definitions are irrelevant is because Kamala’s blackness isn’t being questioned based on any definition of blackness.

Her blackness is questioned based on her previous self-identification. Nobody has yet to find any evidence of Kamala Harris saying “I’m a black woman” It’s always other people imposing a black identity onto her. She’s always said “I’m Asian”

The thread juxtaposes her "Blackness" from Obama which makes the definition very relevant. Otherwise it is a pointless discussion.

As for her not talking about her Blackness, people have posted articles and clips from 2006/7 of her talking about being "Black" or "African-American."

We can delve into various definitions of “black” but it leads nowhere because it’s not an actual science. It’s race science that white people adjust and refine as they see fit to advance their socioeconomic racial agenda. For example, in the definition you posted:

By this defintion, Kamala’s Indian mother is “black” There’s nobody on planet earth that would say her mother is black. Her mother is even listed as “Caucasian” on her birth certificate.

If the definitions lead nowhere because it is "race science," then why are you engaging in the discussion and trying to determine who and who is not Black?

And the classification of "white" (and race) were created to distinguish whites in Europe from Indians (people of Bharat).

This is incorrect, the one drop rule wasn’t to differentiate between who is white vs black. The one drop rule was used to determine who is black/negro. Meaning if you have a black ancestor or “black characteristics” you are black. One thing to remember is context. There weren’t as many racial groups back then. The largest 2 racial categories were white and negro. The rule was created to prevent interracial marriages between white and blacks.

It is correct. That was the sole purpose of the one drop rule - to distinguish white from Black. That wikipedia link doesn't invalidate what I posted either; and your last sentence validates my post.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is why y’all get called tethers and get mad.

The reason why the ADOS/FBA designations were created is because during reparations discussions, the government stated that black Americans can’t receive reparations because “race-based” policy is now illegal. By creating a lineage-based designation, black Americans can be eligible for reparations.

The fact that you wouldn’t be eligible for reparations because of your lineage is why you’re claiming it’s “divisive” This type of tribalistic mindset is the real mind virus.
Lol what government has stated blacks cant get reparations because of "tethers". Quote it. Are you dumb? The reason why reparations won't be entertained isnt because of "tethers" muddying the waters. It's because the government is afraid that racist whites will burn this whole place down before even entertaining the idea. Which is valid actually. Once again, another example that tethers aren't your enemies in this situation and you've missed the mark, again.

PS. I'm 100% American ancestry since the slave trade friend.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yes I did, you just didn't like the answer so you're juelzing

You didn't...

What does "Black" mean, and what qualifies a person as being "Black"?

One parent is not black, being raised by a non-black parent in the household. Not raised with Black sensibilities/identity

What follows after "one parent is not Black" is meaningless because you did not define "Black."

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The thread juxtaposes her "Blackness" from Obama which makes the definition very relevant. Otherwise it is a pointless discussion.

As for her not talking about her Blackness, people have posted articles and clips from 2006/7 of her talking about being "Black" or "African-American."

If the definitions lead nowhere because it is "race science," then why are you engaging in the discussion and trying to determine who and who is not Black?

And the classification of "white" (and race) were created to distinguish whites in Europe from Indians (people of Bharat).

It is correct. That was the sole purpose of the one drop rule - to distinguish white from Black. That wikipedia link doesn't invalidate what I posted either; and your last sentence validates my post.

OP is asking if both Kamala and Obama are both biracial, why didn’t Obama receive the same scrutiny as Kamala and several people gave reasons why. One of the main reasons is because Obama says he is black and Kamala says she’s Asian. Obama has a black family, Kamala has a white family. The definition of blackness has nothing to do with the conversation.

I’ve never seen any article or clip of Kamala saying she’s a black woman. If you have that you can post it here.

I already answered this. You responded with “what is the definition of blackness” I told to you it’s irrelevant. The discussion isn’t “Kamala ain’t black because xyz definition”
The assertion is “Kamala isn’t black because this entire time she has been saying she’s Asian” Don’t claim to be black to pander to black people. Especially when you spent your entire career imprisoning black people.

I just gave you definition of the one-drop rule. It wasn’t to distinguish between white/negro. The one drop rule is why Kamala’s father explicitly stated that he’s not “negro” he’s “Jamaican”

The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of "black blood")[1][2] is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms). It is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status, regardless of proportion of ancestry in different groups.[
This rule meant many mixed-race people, of diverse ancestry, were simply seen as African-American, and their more diverse ancestors forgotten and erased, making it difficult to accurately trace ancestry in the present day.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Copmala didn't grow up in a black family, she grew up in an Indian household and as adult she has a white family...She's married to a white man with white kids...Compare to Obama who is married to a black woman and raised a black family...

Pretending this isn't fair criticism is idiotic especially when you look at Copmala's DA record...She spent her entire DA career destroying black families, specifically targeting black men for petty shyt like weed charges...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Lol what government has stated blacks cant get reparations because of "tethers". Quote it. Are you dumb? The reason why reparations won't be entertained isnt because of "tethers" muddying the waters. It's because the government is afraid that racist whites will burn this whole place down before even entertaining the idea. Which is valid actually. Once again, another example that tethers aren't your enemies in this situation and you've missed the mark, again.

PS. I'm 100% American ancestry since the slave trade friend.
I just told you black people can only receive lineage-basses reparations and you’re still babbling about “tethers”

Are you a BLACK American :comeon: