Wait….why is Kamala’s “BLACKNESS” questioned and OBAMA got a pass?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kamala being black or not isn't the issue. The issue is the lying and the pandering. Why don't people get that, or care to? If she was straight up about who she is and wasn't pretending more people would entertain voting for her, or at least be enthusiastic. But if you're faking the funk, why do you expect black people to just jump on board? Because you washed greens in the bathtub? Cause you had Megan at your rally? Cause you dance with black people?

Do they think we're dumb or something?

This just in
they do. :hmm:

About Barrack, he has the benefit of having a majority black family, that imagery is something that people care about.
Exactly. Remember in her breakfast club interview, they tried to help her out by asking her “what music did you listen to in college?”

She tried to pander to black people and said “Tupac and snoop dogg” She attended college in the 80s before they even came out.

They asked her about smoking weed. She laughed and said “are you kidding me? I’m Jamaican”

Her father (who stays out of the media) had to publicly disown her comments. It’s even more ridiculous when you know she was raised in an Indian household so that stereotypical remark came directly from the depictions of Jamaicans in racist media.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
These void of p*ssy touching
redpill sissies are insecure
and the thought of a woman holding
a remote control drives them to anger.
Kamala could be black as a 38 with
4 murders on the mutha fukka
and be from compton and these
sassy fakkits would complain.
IX23AuX.png

UKVu0t8.gif

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say that I'll pray for OP and posters like him, but I'm not. I'll let their actions be judged in the fire

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Probably because of his work in Chicago, black wife, and his daddy was a dark skin 100% African :yeshrug:

Also, social media wasn't like it is today
This is basically it, m'nikka Obeezy chose to hold down a member of the tribe. Kamala chose a cave man. Hard to claim black pride/unity when you're going home to a cac every night. That'll always make her suspicious in my eyes.

...still gonna vote for her though:ehh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I just told you black people can only receive lineage-basses reparations and you’re still babbling about “tethers”

Are you a BLACK American :comeon:
I'm black american ya goof. I just find your positions misguided and wrong. The government isn't giving you reparations anytime soon whether you make this distinction or not and it's sorely because unfortunately 70 percent of the population has a majority subsection who would kill every politician in office if they thoguth about legitimately giving it to you. It's the facts. No black person who is from a different nationality is a result of that. Put all your energy for tether towards the white supremacist

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm black american ya goof. I just find your positions misguided and wrong. The government isn't giving you reparations anytime soon whether you make this distinction or not and it's sorely because unfortunately 70 percent of the population has a majority subsection who would kill every politician in office if they thoguth about legitimately giving it to you. It's the facts. No black person who is from a different nationality is a result of that. Put all your energy for tether towards the white supremacist
The government giving black Americans reparations is irrelevant to this convo. If black people got reparations tomorrow you would be the first person in line with your hand out either though you sat on the sidelines.

The reparations movement revealed that black Americans had yet to develop a racial identity outside of the umbrella of blackness. That has nothing to do with “tethers.” Our lineage and experiences in America is what makes us unique but according you that a “mind virus” :mjpls:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Black people were more on code and less entertained by random white folks trying to define who is and who isn’t Black.

White folks are gonna tell y’all if Kamala is Black enough.

And what a Black job is.

And who is a DEI hire.

And how many crimes you have to commit in order to be authentically Black.

You clowns have lost.
:mjlol:Slept on post.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Clowns in here playing “wannabe contrarian” again. :dead:

“well on the contrary people did question Barack’s blackness 🤡 🤓” -

you know damn well what Op means and you know damn well that it was nowhere remotely close to the level in which Kamala’s blackness is being questioned - even though she’s not half white like Barack.

Hypocrite Coli strikes again :mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think some of you are forgetting how hard (pause) Biden & McCain were going at Obama during his run with the racist shyt. McCain was using that "Take back america" phrase during that time trying to rally up racists. But like what's been said, Obama always identified as a Black man, married a Black woman & always had his Black family front & center. Had Kamala married a Black man, I'm pretty sure things would be different

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clowns in here playing “wannabe contrarian” again. :dead:

“well on the contrary people did question Barack’s blackness 🤡 🤓” -

you know damn well what Op means and you know damn well that it was nowhere remotely close to the level in which Kamala’s blackness is being questioned - even though she’s not half white like Barack.

Hypocrite Coli strikes again :mjlol:

I literally see a new “Kamala isn’t back” meme every day online