Wait... To check my prostate you gotta what???

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I definitely couldn't let a man stick his finger up my ass an I aint to keen on a woman being behind there either. But I guess it beats the other option of having cancer.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

It doesn't get digested that well. So some undigested pieces stay in your bowels And ferment. This is a contributer to stomach/colon cancers. By the time you're old, you can have a few pounds of that undigested shyt in your bowels wearing you down, if you don't eat enough fiber (most people don't) and don't get enough exercise(again, most people don't).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how is that worse than the pee hole? :what:

i'll do anything to avoid the pee hole tests. fukk that shyt.

I had a pee hole test
Some qtip thing up my pee hole lawd that pain

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just do it breh.. shyt is no joke (sans pun). Just found out yesterday that my uncle is having a colonoscopy. Think I may voluntarily do one of these tests. :sadcam:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I had a pee hole test
Some qtip thing up my pee hole lawd that pain

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:damn: why'd they make you do it breh?

Just do it breh.. shyt is no joke (sans pun). Just found out yesterday that my uncle is having a colonoscopy. Think I may voluntarily do one of these tests. :sadcam:

i actually did something like that when i had severe food poisoning...it wasn't a colonoscopy but it was a procedure just like it. at least they put you under for that shyt. the only bad part is that you fart for hours on end after. :heh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't get digested that well. So some undigested pieces stay in your bowels And ferment. This is a contributer to stomach/colon cancers. By the time you're old, you can have a few pounds of that undigested shyt in your bowels wearing you down, if you don't eat enough fiber (most people don't) and don't get enough exercise(again, most people don't).

:merchant:

tell me more about this fiber i need to eat....

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:patrice: soohh you sayin i could die?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Isnt a "cure" for this is to make sure you actively exercise the prostate, which gets exercised during orgasm... We just need to cum more

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:merchant:

tell me more about this fiber i need to eat....

Insoluble fiber is undigestible, so is passes through you easily and along the way stuff down there clings to it before you shyt it out. It's very good for you in terms of general health, and lowering your risk for stomach/colon cancer. Sources of insoluble fiber are grans, nuts, brown rice, vegetables, fruits etc.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: soohh you sayin i could die?

I'm saying that eating healthier,consuming more fiber, and exercising more lowers your risk for cancers and increases your life span and quality of life. 80% of all cancers are preventable through lifestyle choices. You're going to die anyways, but it's better to feel better and live longer as you get older.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
get fingered, brehs

nobody aint sticking nothing up my pee hole unless you pay me :birdman:

you nikkas to busy finger poppin each others bootyholes

I remember the first time a guy I knew told me about it. It was like a horror story. He referred to the guy as Dr. dikkfingers.

Granted, she was just having fun, wasn't an exam and she didn't "fiddle" with things.

. The funny part is when he pulled the pen out it had a little bit of doo doo :laff:

I just can't handle this shyt. :dead: