Wait... To check my prostate you gotta what???

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you need to be super healthy if you don't want prostate exams, I'm talking:

Running more than 2 miles at least 1x per day
Solid Calisthenics/Weightlifing regimen
No starch, little red meat, and a sh*tload of vegetables and fruits
Fasting 3x per year to clean your system

Basically you need to get the f*ck out of America. If you're going to be American, and have a desk job, and eat burgers for lunch, and steak for dinner, then you better get used to the nurse lookin' at you like :troll:, ready now? And I'm sure your nurse said "invasive", not "evasive". You wish it was an evasive procedure :lolbron:

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always thought that exam was sticking something up ur pee hole?
You're thinking of chlamydia. And I took a urine test for gonorrhea and chamydia recently. I had to hold my piss in for two hours before the test (that was torture as my sympton was I was pissing every thirty seconds), but I didn't have to be rodded off the range.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Had it done by a small Asian female doctor When I had bad food poisoning....I was so damn sick I didnt care what they did :manny:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Breh, you need to be super healthy if you don't want prostate exams, I'm talking:

Running more than 2 miles at least 1x per day
Solid Calisthenics/Weightlifing regimen
No starch, little red meat, and a sh*tload of vegetables and fruits
Fasting 3x per year to clean your system

Basically you need to get the f*ck out of America. If you're going to be American, and have a desk job, and eat burgers for lunch, and steak for dinner, then you better get used to the nurse lookin' at you like :troll:, ready now? And I'm sure your nurse said "invasive", not "evasive". You wish it was an evasive procedure :lolbron:

:childplease: Hope this is a troll post by how stupid it is.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Grandparents from the old country lived until their 90s :blessed: #grandadstillhasvirginazzhole . You a :troll: for thinkin' getting fingers stuck up your azz is then only way to go to beat odds of getting cancer.

When did I say the prostate exam is necessary :childplease:

You are scared of red meat and you think weight lifting will help prevent cancer :russ: Ignorance at it's highest level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are of African heritage, you need to get yourself fingered...hahaha...

In North America, prostate cancer is more prevalent among people with an African background...

But you will most likely die of something else before prostate cancer kills you...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Cancer cant be that bad. I'll pass

So i went to my doctor today and im talking to the assistant (also a doctor. Not a nurse) and she was like

Her - Starting soon we'll need to start doing prostate exams
Me - Okay
Her - Are you comfortable with me doing it?
Me - I dont care. Why do you ask?
Her - Just that it's a rather touchy subject and somewhat evasive
Me - How evasive

She explains in detail

Me - You're gonna do WHAT??? :merchant:

It's a done deal brehs. I'll take my chances with cancer. This cant be life :sadbron:

you do know that if you get prostate cancer and it's not detected in time, they will have to remove the gland. afterwards you will have to wear diapers and your dikk won't get hard anymore.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you do know that if you get prostate cancer and it's not detected in time, they will have to remove the gland. afterwards you will have to wear diapers and your dikk won't get hard anymore.

:merchant: Stop playing

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: Stop playing

The major possible side effects of radical prostatectomy are urinary incontinence (being unable to control urine) and impotence (being unable to have erections). It should be noted that these side effects can also occur with other forms of treatment for prostate cancer, although they are described here in more detail.

Surgery for prostate cancer

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
my grandfather had prostate cancer and they had to remove his prostate and murdered his penis.

just make sure you go to a female doctor and don't let her know that it feels good, n/h.