Wait... To check my prostate you gotta what???

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:childplease: Cancer cant be that bad. I'll pass

So i went to my doctor today and im talking to the assistant (also a doctor. Not a nurse) and she was like

Her - Starting soon we'll need to start doing prostate exams
Me - Okay
Her - Are you comfortable with me doing it?
Me - I dont care. Why do you ask?
Her - Just that it's a rather touchy subject and somewhat evasive
Me - How evasive

She explains in detail

Me - You're gonna do WHAT??? :merchant:

It's a done deal brehs. I'll take my chances with cancer. This cant be life :sadbron:

.......... *pause* ................................. but I asked a Nigerian girl the other day ..................... why do they tell black people in the U.S. that we still need to use sunscreen to protect from skin cancer, when Africans don't seem to have no problem with skin cancer.. .. and she said she had never heard of sunscreen till she got here to the U.S.

So my question to anybody that would to like answer (sorta know the answer = diet of red meat supposedly)......but why are black males supposed to get that :scusthov: ....... when Africans dont' seem to have no problem with prostate cancer ..... I'm just going act like I don't have search engine capabilities, cause already know Africans and sunscreen/prostate cancers is barely going show up...

Something ain't right .................. ain't quite calcuating correctly .... :beli:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
.......... *pause* ................................. but I asked a Nigerian girl the other day ..................... why do they tell black people in the U.S. that we still need to use sunscreen to protect from skin cancer, when Africans don't seem to have no problem with skin cancer.. .. and she said she had never heard of sunscreen till she got here to the U.S.

So my question to anybody that would to like answer (sorta know the answer = diet of red meat supposedly)......but why are black males supposed to get that :scusthov: ....... when Africans dont' seem to have no problem with prostate cancer ..... I'm just going act like I don't have search engine capabilities, cause already know Africans and sunscreen/prostate cancers is barely going show up...

Something ain't right .................. ain't quite calcuating correctly .... :beli:
I had never heard of sun-screen before i moved to this country either. The only time i felt i needed sunscreen was 2 years ago. I was in Limon in costa rica and got burned a bit.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying that eating healthier,consuming more fiber, and exercising more lowers your risk for cancers and increases your life span and quality of life. 80% of all cancers are preventable through lifestyle choices. You're going to die anyways, but it's better to feel better and live longer as you get older.

thanks will try eat more fruits and drink water

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This thread has me :deadware: because it reminded me of third grade.

Right after doing the pledge of allegiance, we had to take our seats and one of my friends pulled out his pen... :heh:.... oh man... and he held it right on the chair of the kid next to him and as soon as the kid went to sit down, the pen went inside his booty hole. It ripped his sweatpants and underwear :pachaha: Not all of it went through. Probably about 20-30% of the pen. The funny part is when he pulled the pen out it had a little bit of doo doo :laff:

My friend got suspended for a week. Good thing the other mother's kid didn't press any charges but dam :whew:

mj-laughing.gif
:russ:COTDAMN This shyt got me rollin Breh:laff:

:dead: lil nikka had some doodoo on that pen

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It doesn't get digested that well. So some undigested pieces stay in your bowels And ferment. This is a contributer to stomach/colon cancers. By the time you're old, you can have a few pounds of that undigested shyt in your bowels wearing you down, if you don't eat enough fiber (most people don't) and don't get enough exercise(again, most people don't).

Is this where those spring lemon cleansing and these other gastrointestinal cleansing things come into play??? whats the thing they do when they vaccum up your .... shiit :patrice: .... :lupe:

Had to go match "Africa with Prostate Cancer" ... Prostate Cancer Africa / Cancer de Prostate en Afrique / Câncer de Próstata África /

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Is this where those spring lemon cleansing and these other gastrointestinal cleansing things come into play??? whats the thing they do when they vaccum up your .... shiit :patrice: .... :lupe:

Had to go match "Africa with Prostate Cancer" ... Prostate Cancer Africa / Cancer de Prostate en Afrique / Câncer de Próstata África /

Yeah it is. I've heard people who have treid them say they lost a few lbs, feel better, and are less bloated afterwards. I personally don't do that stuff, I just try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and work out a lot. Colon cancer is very common among black men, in fact I think it's the most common one.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 10 years ago. He found it early and was successfully treated. Your ethnicity has NOTHING to do with your chances of developing prostate cancer as it is the most common form of cancer for men. 'Black' men have the highest rates of prostate cancer simply because we don't want to go to the doctor to get examined until it's in an advanced stage.

I ain't taking my chances.​

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has me :deadware: because it reminded me of third grade.

Right after doing the pledge of allegiance, we had to take our seats and one of my friends pulled out his pen... :heh:.... oh man... and he held it right on the chair of the kid next to him and as soon as the kid went to sit down, the pen went inside his booty hole. It ripped his sweatpants and underwear :pachaha: Not all of it went through. Probably about 20-30% of the pen. The funny part is when he pulled the pen out it had a little bit of doo doo :laff:

My friend got suspended for a week. Good thing the other mother's kid didn't press any charges but dam :whew:

mj-laughing.gif

This had me :laff: and all, but I'd have totally understood if that kid would have killed the other one :manny:

Damn, the internet got me fukked up :snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you do know that if you get prostate cancer and it's not detected in time, they will have to remove the gland. afterwards you will have to wear diapers and your dikk won't get hard anymore.

Aiight brehs ... Looks like i'm gonna have to surrender on this one if I dont find an alternative way of testing. :noah:

I cant take the risk of not being able to get an erection at some point down the line. Life wouldnt be worth living.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:russ:COTDAMN This shyt got me rollin Breh:laff:

:dead: lil nikka had some doodoo on that pen

This had me :laff: and all, but I'd have totally understood if that kid would have killed the other one :manny:

Damn, the internet got me fukked up :snoop:

Reading that story made me sick to my stomach. I dont see how ya'll can find humor in this shyt :smh: Some kid does that to my son or daughter and I'm catching a murder charge on the spot