Wait... To check my prostate you gotta what???

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at you dudes being so afraid of catching "gay" that you're willing to risk cancer.

The ignorance is :wow: around here.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Cancer cant be that bad. I'll pass

So i went to my doctor today and im talking to the assistant (also a doctor. Not a nurse) and she was like

Her - Starting soon we'll need to start doing prostate exams
Me - Okay
Her - Are you comfortable with me doing it?
Me - I dont care. Why do you ask?
Her - Just that it's a rather touchy subject and somewhat evasive
Me - How evasive

She explains in detail

Me - You're gonna do WHAT??? :merchant:

It's a done deal brehs. I'll take my chances with cancer. This cant be life :sadbron:

those were the old days, now they have a blood test i think

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
This thread has me :deadware: because it reminded me of third grade.

Right after doing the pledge of allegiance, we had to take our seats and one of my friends pulled out his pen... :heh:.... oh man... and he held it right on the chair of the kid next to him and as soon as the kid went to sit down, the pen went inside his booty hole. It ripped his sweatpants and underwear :pachaha: Not all of it went through. Probably about 20-30% of the pen. The funny part is when he pulled the pen out it had a little bit of doo doo :laff:

My friend got suspended for a week. Good thing the other mother's kid didn't press any charges but dam :whew:

mj-laughing.gif
If I was that kid's parents I would whoop the other kid's father :smugun:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Right after doing the pledge of allegiance, we had to take our seats and one of my friends pulled out his pen... :heh:.... oh man... and he held it right on the chair of the kid next to him and as soon as the kid went to sit down, the pen went inside his booty hole. It ripped his sweatpants and underwear :pachaha: Not all of it went through. Probably about 20-30% of the pen. The funny part is when he pulled the pen out it had a little bit of doo doo :laff:

My friend got suspended for a week. Good thing the other mother's kid didn't press any charges but dam :whew:

mj-laughing.gif
I read this shyt in horror and disgust. What's so funny? :mindblown:

How can a human being laugh at something like this? Seriouslty guys. We all like fukkery but where does it end? :stopitslime:

I'd condone them even killing that little fukker. I have ZERO tolerance when it comes to violating people

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mj-laughing.gif

:mindblown:

MrHipHop

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mj-laughing.gif
:wtf:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This thread has me :deadware: because it reminded me of third grade....

mj-laughing.gif

^ ew man thats nasty

:mindblown:

:wtf:

I'm still troubled by how dude was casually laughing at this situation. I guess sadistic and sick people like that dont just exist in movies. Seeing this cat @DStyles laugh at this pretty much ruined my evening, yo. shyt is scary when you realize what some find amusing. And to them thats perfectly normal to find these things amusing :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
those were the old days, now they have a blood test i think
I've literally never heard of this. Im going to have to do some research. In any case, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having your prostate checked. If you have the family history, no amount of fiber and exercise can save you. Better to be safe than sorry.

That smiley :laff: