Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
3-4 of their movies are better than bvs and MoS. the rest of them are recycled bullshyt with generic villains and "small objects that have the power to destroy the world".
I could care less rly, i guess i lake to argue :lolbron:I wish this superhero trend is gonna end

Its not gonna end until that infinity war.... :ufdup:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif
ayo nikkas is killin me :laff::laff::laff::laff:hittin nikkas with that REAL shyt :laff::laff::laff:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
General Audience?
He's right... Most ppl who see these movies didtn read a comic book in their life. They just went to a marvel movie and liked it and they continued to go see their movies
You cant make 1 billion just off of comic book geeks alone

I dot see how this is an L for DC. They made 900 mill from a movie that the critics shat on. If a bad movie can make so much money, good for them
What BvS? It made 868mill breh that 132k shy of 900

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:camby: friendly competition is bool but y'all doin Stan wars and shyt mad played out. I'm still here for both :manny: