Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Compare a cinematic universes 2nd movie to another's 13th brehs:francis:
Argue about which movie earns a billion like you getting some if that money's brehs :francis:

DC had all the time in the world to create a solid masterpiece.... AND they STILL fukked that up tho... :heh:

BVS was supposed to shatter records at the box office not shatter mirrors and a clown's funhouse... :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not for nothing BvS did do $535k this weekend. And yes I know this week 8 but in comparison at other week 8's;

TDK did $5.5 miilion
TDKR did $3.2 million
MOS did $467k

A1 did $7.2 million
A2 did $3.7 million
Cap2 did $2.3 million

:ld:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
DC had all the time in the world to create a solid masterpiece.... AND they STILL fukked that up tho... :heh:

BVS was supposed to shatter records at the box office not shatter mirrors and a clown's funhouse... :mjlol:

Well there making one now. And DC fans got overhyped tis all, I think expecting the 2nd movie in a univers to make a billi was wishful. The GA doesn't cares about Batman and Superman like that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Yall had yall chance to stop this along time ago, but yall did nothing but sit back, watch and allow it. Truth be told, yall are no better and blood is more on yall hands than ANY DC or MARVEL stan.:pacspit:

You (not singling anyone out but speaking to that group) dont get to come in now and criticize! This is Justice and Mouse demands the haters bow down and take they L and gotdammit if they dont accept I will put them on they knees and force feed it to them! We not asking anyone to have to like it but niccas is gonna have to EAT it at the end of the day.

giphy.gif
i read this post back like 5 times in my head with a President Obama voice :obama:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

marvel movies are masterpieces now?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well there making one now. And DC fans got overhyped tis all, I think expecting the 2nd movie in a univers to make a billi was wishful. The GA doesn't cares about Batman and Superman like that.

Oh shyt!!!:bryan:
You dont fukkED UP NOW!!!! The DC Stan crew gonna come for you!! Strap up nicca:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:francis: Nah breh... this movie was destined to make tons of money.... and it flopped instead... I mean you know how many fans was waiting for years for batman and superman finally meet in the big screen. It SELLS itself and they fukked it up...

And who is the GA!?! :dahell:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Nah breh... this movie was destined to make tons of money.... and it flopped instead... I mean you know how many fans was waiting for years for batman and superman finally meet in the big screen. It SELLS itself and they fukked it up...

General Audience?
He's right... Most ppl who see these movies didtn read a comic book in their life. They just went to a marvel movie and liked it and they continued to go see their movies
You cant make 1 billion just off of comic book geeks alone

I dot see how this is an L for DC. They made 900 mill from a movie that the critics shat on. If a bad movie can make so much money, good for them

Last edited:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh shyt!!!:bryan:
You dont fukkED UP NOW!!!! The DC Stan crew gonna come for you!! Strap up nicca:mjlol:

I'm a DC fan myself, but people have got to be real. Yes the GA knows who they are, but they don't care about them enough to say I'm watching a movie about them no matter what.
Marvel have created a movie fan base, DC needs to stick to there current tone and continue on if they want to reach a billi

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I ain't saying they are but let's be honest....:sas2: its better than what DC doing...
3-4 of their movies are better than bvs and MoS. the rest of them are recycled bullshyt with generic villains and "small objects that have the power to destroy the world".
I could care less rly, i guess i lake to argue :lolbron:I wish this superhero trend is gonna end

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK

All those people went to see the movie, many probably didn't like it because it's not like the hero they grew up with. The movie sells itself to nerds and no one else people need to get a grip.

The movies successful it earned profit the movie that will earn a billi in my opinion will be JL2, The Batman or the Man of Steel sequel because by then people will have an attachment to these characters.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
3-4 of their movies are better than bvs and MoS. the rest of them are recycled bullshyt with generic villains and "small objects that have the power to destroy the world".
I could care less rly, i guess i lake to argue :lolbron:I wish this superhero trend is gonna end

Its not gonna end until that infinity war.... :ufdup: