Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm a DC fan myself, but people have got to be real. Yes the GA knows who they are, but they don't care about them enough to say I'm watching a movie about them no matter what.
Marvel have created a movie fan base, DC needs to stick to there current tone and continue on if they want to reach a billi

bro you're crazy. batman and superman have four-quadrant appeal in a way no other superhero franchise has. they don't need to build a fanbase, it's already there.

every movie released since 1989 featuring batman and/or superman has scored in the top 5 opening weekends that year.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Yeah its been obvious that DC was going to have to eat that L for a while now. Cap done already passed BvS and still has hundreds of millions worth of steam in the tank. fukking Jungle Book gonna pass BvS and Zootopia already has.

BvS had a rough fukking run man, damn.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Yall had yall chance to stop this along time ago, but yall did nothing but sit back, watch and allow it. Truth be told, yall are no better and blood is more on yall hands than ANY DC or MARVEL stan.:pacspit:

You (not singling anyone out but speaking to that group) dont get to come in now and criticize! This is Justice and Mouse demands the haters bow down and take they L and gotdammit if they dont accept I will put them on they knees and force feed it to them! We not asking anyone to have to like it but niccas is gonna have to EAT it at the end of the day.

giphy.gif
UoNcrUc_zpsplkd48ca.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait.... let me make sure I'm saying this right..... not just $900 million.... $940 million and counting........

From neogaf box off thread Wkd BO 05•13-15•16 - Cap spams shield slash, Mowgli takes Roberts/Clooney lunch money
A few gems, think there may be a gem or tow in past box off threads as well.

Sj17Jks.gif

1462232081881_zpstgzofgrj.jpg~original

WPpzwvb.png

The Sad Affleck vid actually originated from someone onf neogaf too Sad Affleck Video Has Been Taken Down

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I liked both movies but the numbers are pretty embarrassing for a movie that had both Batman & Superman (2 biggest & most popular comic book superheros of all time)... with Doomsday, Wonder Woman & Lex Luthor...

Not really with how they fukked up superman and batman in the nineties. For dc to pop another gain they need another real movie like the dark knight and no other dc vertigo story exists like that or was already made into a movie like watchmen.
Or to graphic and already a series like preacher.
Dc has had no real draw comic book character or storywise other than batman since the seventies cartoon and live action era.

So dc did good and set themselves up to be better like how xmen I setup xmen ii before they fukked it all up.

Dc has no dog in the comic book movie race at all, really.
As dc has no mainstream characters with convincability like marvel characters had going into this.
As dc ruined its perception in the nineties with the worst content you could create in comics that are not Indy and not a joke made into a literary work.
So, dc did a good job to create linkage for themselves moving forward and re-right their ship.
The question is will dc, just dc or will they try to make good and create a real thing for themselves before they drop the ball and fukk it all up trying to revenue grab the wrong way and cop and blwo their entire comic book draw in any medium.
If they fukk it up they might as well sell off the comic book properties to jim lee, real talk.

Art Barr

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Yall had yall chance to stop this along time ago, but yall did nothing but sit back, watch and allow it. Truth be told, yall are no better and blood is more on yall hands than ANY DC or MARVEL stan.:pacspit:

You (not singling anyone out but speaking to that group) dont get to come in now and criticize! This is Justice and Mouse demands the haters bow down and take they L and gotdammit if they dont accept I will put them on they knees and force feed it to them! We not asking anyone to have to like it but niccas is gonna have to EAT it at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

The realest post in this thread :wow:

This is like when a kid is slapboxing with his pops and lands a good shot get the:smugfavre:, and then starts trying to throw real punches. Then realizes Pops been holding back and now they feeling those real hands like :damn::damn::damn:"Why so HARRRRRD??? I was just PLAAAAYING!!! WE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!:damn::damn:"