Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Technically it also had Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg. Just sayin' . . .

:beli:

Outside of WW, there were nothing but cameos. 10 seconds with no speaking roles is nothing compared to actual screen time with fights n all.

Cap 3 was almost the entire Avengers cast with Spiderman and Black panther in it. With a comic book universe 12 films deep.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:beli:

Outside of WW, there were nothing but cameos. 10 seconds with no speaking roles is nothing compared to actual screen time with fights n all.

Cap 3 was almost the entire Avengers cast with Spiderman and Black panther in it. With a comic book universe 12 films deep.
The Flash spoke. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn't bother wasting my time seeing BvS movies. I knew it would dissappoint based on MOS and as I predicted the numbers are pretty embarrassing for a movie that had both Batman & Superman (2 biggest & most popular comic book superheros of all time)... with Doomsday, Wonder Woman & Lex Luthor...

Fixed :ahh: #theyshouldnthavekilledzod

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I know... I actually like Green Lantern too.... but this isnt about you.... this is between your DC brother and I..... he must now pay the penance for his sins

ghost_rider27.jpeg
:pachaha:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This drives me out of my mind.... why does this matter to you? Are you getting any of that money?
Just like that other dc stan guy. His thread about how much money bvs made had like 100 pages.
Idk why this matters. At least focus on the quality of the movie not on the sales. I mean you could do that, CW was clearly the better movie.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I liked both movies but the numbers are pretty embarrassing for a movie that had both Batman & Superman (2 biggest & most popular comic book superheros of all time)... with Doomsday, Wonder Woman & Lex Luthor...
Its not embarrassing..it's just not as big as everyone thought it might be.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This drives me out of my mind.... why does this matter to you? Are you getting any of that money?
Just like that other dc stan guy. His thread about how much money bvs made had like 100 pages.
Idk why this matters. At least focus on the quality of the movie not on the sales. I mean you could do that, CW was clearly the better movie.

Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Yall had yall chance to stop this along time ago, but yall did nothing but sit back, watch and allow it. Truth be told, yall are no better and blood is more on yall hands than ANY DC or MARVEL stan.:pacspit:

You (not singling anyone out but speaking to that group) dont get to come in now and criticize! This is Justice and Mouse demands the haters bow down and take they L and gotdammit if they dont accept I will put them on they knees and force feed it to them! We not asking anyone to have to like it but niccas is gonna have to EAT it at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Here's my thing....:smugfavre:

If you're gonna take this approach... I respect that..... but its too late. You should've did this about 4 threads ago from "that other dc stan guy."

To everyone all of a sudden coming out the woodworks complaining now. You cant just sit on the sideline and not saying nothing when its been consistent one sidely getting antagonized for weeks, but the moment the tides turn and a receipt is handed out THEN try to come out and be like "bu bu bu bu bu but this is wack":stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Yall had yall chance to stop this along time ago, but yall did nothing but sit back, watch and allow it. Truth be told, yall are no better and blood is more on yall hands than ANY DC or MARVEL stan.:pacspit:

You (not singling anyone out but speaking to that group) dont get to come in now and criticize! This is Justice and Mouse demands the haters bow down and take they L and gotdammit if they dont accept I will put them on they knees and force feed it to them! We not asking anyone to have to like it but niccas is gonna have to EAT it at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

I asked this question on the dc stan threads but all they did was
giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It goes both ways, people thought BvS was gonna do 200+ OW and hit a Billion+

People also thought CW was gonna do 200+ OW and beat Star Wars overall. It might not even beat Iron Man 3's numbers because it's tracking well below expected predictions. Now we have nikkas copping pleas already

Batman Vs. Superman Blamed For Captain America: Civil War Lower Box Office

Also we can't compare opening weeks between these two because CW came out most countries a week before the USA where BvS released in all territories at once

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It goes both ways, people thought BvS was gonna do 200+ OW and hit a Billion+

People also thought CW was gonna do 200+ OW and beat Star Wars overall. It might not even beat Iron Man 3's numbers because it's tracking well below expected predictions. Now we have nikkas copping pleas already

Batman Vs. Superman Blamed For Captain America: Civil War Lower Box Office

Also we can't compare opening weeks between these two because CW came out most countries a week before the USA where BvS released in all territories at once

2 things;

IM3 was out 133 days / 19 weeks to get that $1,215,439,994
CW hasnt been out no where near that and already at $940+ and counting...... and thats not even counting the fact that CW came out in less theaters than IM3.

Also, what pleas are their to really cop? The Marvel movies aint trynna cannibalize each other. You think Curry really cares that Klay drop 45 while he drops 27 and they win the game? fukk no! Same team so everyone always happy for everyone success... as long as they are beating they comp... which clearly they are doing.

A year from now..... if say they eclipse a Billion or more and remain being THE top or one of the top 2 movies of 2016. People aint gonna be like "bu bu bu bu them opening numbers" just like no one talks about IM3's openings #s. Which were $174,144,585 compared to CW's $179,139,142.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
2 things;

IM3 was out 133 days / 19 weeks to get that $1,215,439,994
CW hasnt been out no where near that and already at $940+ and counting...... and thats not even counting the fact that CW came out in less theaters than IM3.

Also, what pleas are their to really cop? The Marvel movies aint trynna cannibalize each other. You think Curry really cares that Klay drop 45 while he drops 27 and they win the game? fukk no! Same team so everyone always happy for everyone success... as long as they are beating they comp... which clearly they are doing.

A year from now..... if say they eclipse a Billion or more and remain being THE top or one of the top 2 movies of 2016. People aint gonna be like "bu bu bu bu them opening numbers" just like no one talks about IM3's openings #s. Which were $174,144,585 compared to CW's $179,139,142.

Problem is that CW has to go up against Neighbors 2, Angry Birds, Alice & X-Men in the coming weeks so like I said, they might not make it past 1.2B. And the article was that BvS is the reason why CW didn't do Avengers/AOU numbers

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Problem is that CW has to go up against Neighbors 2, Angry Birds, Alice & X-Men in the coming weeks so like I said, they might not make it past 1.2B. And the article was that BvS is the reason why CW didn't do Avengers/AOU numbers

Maybe not... but maybe..... lets atleast give them 133 days and 19 weeks. I mean with less theaters than all the movies all the movies other superhero movies before them, they not even supposed to be where they at now but they are now. Imagine what it would've looked like if they had the 20-50 more theaters that other movies had and was doing that same $42.3k per day they doing now. Thats an extra $848k to $2.12M per day thats being left on the table.

Niccas trying hard to Shame CW but there is nothing to shame